Deadpool will be the very first Ultimate Edition 1/4 scale figure from NECA. Shipping in late May/June, this version of the 1/4 scale Deadpool will come with just about everything you could possibly ask for to come with a Deadpool figure.
Marvel’s Merc with the Mouth makes history as NECA’s first ever Ultimate quarter scale action figure! Possibly the most skilled mercenary in the world (but definitely the most annoying), Deadpool is the joke-cracking, fourth-wall-breaking, taco-eating funnyman of the cold-blooded killer set.
Ultimate Deadpool stands 18” tall, with over 30 points of articulation for great action poses, and he’s loaded with new accessories. The figure comes with three interchangeable head sculpts, interchangeable hands, and a bounty of weaponry with working holsters and sheaths. The full list of accessories includes: machine gun, assault rifle and pistol, each with a detachable blast effect; katanas; sai; knife; “MR-D” medallion necklace; baseball cap; melted cheese pizza toppings; unicorn; and, of course, a chimichanga.
Comes in new premium packaging.
NECA 1/4 scale figures are truly awesome. I have the Xenomorph, and a friend of mine has all four of their TMNT figures. They are a sight to behold in person, that is for sure. The amount of accessories that come with this Deadpool figure are mind-blowing. Personally I really love the unicorn, but there are so many different classic covers and poses you can accomplish with all this and the advanced articulation. If you look really close at that picture of his exposed brain, it says Ryan on there.
Basically, if you are a Deadpool fan, you are going to want to get your hands on this. Preorders should open pretty soon, and it would probably be a good idea to go ahead and do that. My area of the country never gets these things in stores for some reason, so online is the way to go.
- [Sundance 2018] The Guilty Review: A Game of Telephone That Doesn't Quite Connect
- Time To Get That Blood Test: We Review The Thing - Infection At Outpost 31
- Danny McBride is Brian, Son Of Crocodile Dundee In New Film
- Tina Romero Picks up Where Her Father Left off with Queens of the Dead
- Former Apple, Samsung Exec to Head Disney's Streaming Netflix-Competing Service
- Taking YouTube Fun on the Road: An Interview with Markiplier's 'You're Welcome Tour'
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018
- Justice League Superman Finally Announced by Hot Toys
- Ash vs Evil Dead Season 3 Gets a Poster and Trailer
- Marvel Studios and New Era Team Up For Exclusive Infinity War Crew Cap - March 16, 2018
- Batman: The Animated Series Joker and Harley Quinn Statues Coming From Kotobukiya - March 16, 2018
- Loki Gets Another Hot Toys Release, This One from Ragnarok - March 16, 2018
- Catwoman One:12 Collective Figure Up for Order Now - March 15, 2018
- T-Rex Statue from Jurassic Park Heading Home Thanks to Iron Studios - March 15, 2018