Monster Hunter: World‘s third beta is under way on PlayStation 4 for players to sink their teeth into.
Capcom’s newest title hasn’t been afraid to get out in front of fans and really let them get into the game. The title has enjoyed two substantial betas in the last few weeks, giving players a real taste of what to expect when it launches next week. It shows a confidence in a game that is attempting to bridge the gap between one of the biggest game IPs in Japan and the West. It’s a tall task, but one the publisher seems to believe it can do by purely putting the game into players’ hands.
In case you can’t wait to play it or are just curious to see if you can get on with a Monster Hunter game, the third beta for the game is now live. The beta brings a new hunt as this time tasking you with chasing down a Nergigante. You’ll also get to chase down a Great Jagras, Anjanath, and Barroth from the previous betas too. The beta will run until 6 p.m. PST/9 p.m. EST on January 21st. While the game will be available on Xbox One, sadly the beta is still restricted to just PlayStation 4.
Without going into too many details, we will have a lot more to say about the game next week before it comes out on January 26th. Make sure to keep tuned in here if you want to know more about the game and if it is worth your time. We have you covered on that front.
- Check Out The Full List Of Leaked Trophies For Monster Hunter: World
- Monster Hunter: World Will Not Be Coming To Nintendo Switch
- Nike Is Introducing a Pair of PlayStation Shoes in February
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018