In an unfortunate turn of events for his career, Jimmy Fallon will be forced to appear on WWE’s Monday Night Raw 25th anniversary celebration next week. Fallon teamed up with WWE Superstars The New Day to take on WWE executives Stephanie McMahon and Triple H in a lip sync contest on his late night show.
Before the start of the battle, Triple H goaded Fallon into a wager wherein Fallon would have to make an appearance on the pro wrestling show if he lost the contest. Foolishly, Fallon agreed, even though his opponents held the careers of his teammates in the palms of their hands. Fallon and the New Day sang Boyz II Men‘s Motownphilly, delivering a passable performance. But when McMahon and dueted on How Far I’ll Go from Disney’s Moana soundtrack, they scored an easy victory, and an A-List celebrity for their show Monday night.
Watch it all go down below:
- DC Comics is Giving Away a CGC Graded Action Comics #1 Silver Foil Variant - May 24, 2018
- E! News Spoils Total Bellas, Says Nikki Bella and John Cena are Back Together - May 24, 2018
- GLAAD Calls on Studios to Feature LGBTQ Characters in 20% of Movies by 2021 - May 24, 2018
- Mark Millar: No Second Printings for Hit-Girl #5 - May 24, 2018
- When Mark Millar’s Daughter Hacked His Twitter Account - May 24, 2018