In an unfortunate turn of events for his career, Jimmy Fallon will be forced to appear on WWE’s Monday Night Raw 25th anniversary celebration next week. Fallon teamed up with WWE Superstars The New Day to take on WWE executives Stephanie McMahon and Triple H in a lip sync contest on his late night show.
Before the start of the battle, Triple H goaded Fallon into a wager wherein Fallon would have to make an appearance on the pro wrestling show if he lost the contest. Foolishly, Fallon agreed, even though his opponents held the careers of his teammates in the palms of their hands. Fallon and the New Day sang Boyz II Men‘s Motownphilly, delivering a passable performance. But when McMahon and dueted on How Far I’ll Go from Disney’s Moana soundtrack, they scored an easy victory, and an A-List celebrity for their show Monday night.
Watch it all go down below:
- CM Punk’s Former Best Friend, Colt Cabana, is Suing Him for $1.2 Million - August 15, 2018
- To Sue Former Aide Omarosa, Donald Trump Hires Hulk Hogan’s Lawyer from Gawker Lawsuit - August 15, 2018
- Carnage Set for Return in Web of Venom: Carnage Born - August 15, 2018
- Senators Elizabeth Warren and Brian Schatz Demand Investigation Into Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter, “Mar-a-Lago Cronies” Over VA Influence - August 15, 2018
- DC to Make Waves with Justice League/Aquaman Drowned Earth Crossover in November - August 15, 2018