In an unfortunate turn of events for his career, Jimmy Fallon will be forced to appear on WWE’s Monday Night Raw 25th anniversary celebration next week. Fallon teamed up with WWE Superstars The New Day to take on WWE executives Stephanie McMahon and Triple H in a lip sync contest on his late night show.
Before the start of the battle, Triple H goaded Fallon into a wager wherein Fallon would have to make an appearance on the pro wrestling show if he lost the contest. Foolishly, Fallon agreed, even though his opponents held the careers of his teammates in the palms of their hands. Fallon and the New Day sang Boyz II Men‘s Motownphilly, delivering a passable performance. But when McMahon and dueted on How Far I’ll Go from Disney’s Moana soundtrack, they scored an easy victory, and an A-List celebrity for their show Monday night.
Watch it all go down below:
- Constantine and Batman Team Up in January; Will Everyone Keep Their Pants On? - October 15, 2018
- Now Marv Wolfman Gives Comics Retailers Their Own 100 Page Superman Exclusive - October 15, 2018
- Dark Horse Launches Tom Clancy’s The Division Comic in January - October 15, 2018
- Back From the Dead? Marvel Confirms Cyclops on the Cover of Uncanny X-Men #11 - October 15, 2018
- Undertaker OGN Reveals Why Knox County Mayor Kane Set Fire to Home [Spoilers] - October 15, 2018