In an unfortunate turn of events for his career, Jimmy Fallon will be forced to appear on WWE’s Monday Night Raw 25th anniversary celebration next week. Fallon teamed up with WWE Superstars The New Day to take on WWE executives Stephanie McMahon and Triple H in a lip sync contest on his late night show.
Before the start of the battle, Triple H goaded Fallon into a wager wherein Fallon would have to make an appearance on the pro wrestling show if he lost the contest. Foolishly, Fallon agreed, even though his opponents held the careers of his teammates in the palms of their hands. Fallon and the New Day sang Boyz II Men‘s Motownphilly, delivering a passable performance. But when McMahon and dueted on How Far I’ll Go from Disney’s Moana soundtrack, they scored an easy victory, and an A-List celebrity for their show Monday night.
Watch it all go down below:
- X-Men: Bland Design – A Familiar Foe Returns in Astonishing X-Men #8 - February 23, 2018
- Justice League Shocker: Zack Snyder Likes Anti-Whedon Post on Social Media - February 23, 2018
- Gene Ha’s Mae Comes to Lion Forge with New Series - February 23, 2018
- Report: Chevy Chase Involved in Road Rage Altercation - February 23, 2018
- Bam Bam Bigelow, Kid Rock Rumored as Last 2018 WWE Hall of Fame Inductees - February 23, 2018