Okay, so none of us actually want to touch Frank Cho‘s Man-Thing.
But Cho just this week suffered a basement flood and lost his childhood comic book collection, as well as lots of prints of his. His original art storage was spared, but he expressed his despair in this piece, waiting for the plumber to fix the burst pipe and the heater.
No, Man-Thing, you need to turn the crocodile’s neck anti-clockwise to stem the flow. Honestly, such unprofessionalism.
Anyway, Cho is considering starting a new commission list to help pay for the water damage to his house and collection. And, hey, if the above can be drawn in the time it takes to fix a burst water pipe, there are all sorts of possibilities.
But he is also working on a creator-owned horror comic that he’s doing with Tom Sniegoski…
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018