Okay, so none of us actually want to touch Frank Cho‘s Man-Thing.
But Cho just this week suffered a basement flood and lost his childhood comic book collection, as well as lots of prints of his. His original art storage was spared, but he expressed his despair in this piece, waiting for the plumber to fix the burst pipe and the heater.
No, Man-Thing, you need to turn the crocodile’s neck anti-clockwise to stem the flow. Honestly, such unprofessionalism.
Anyway, Cho is considering starting a new commission list to help pay for the water damage to his house and collection. And, hey, if the above can be drawn in the time it takes to fix a burst water pipe, there are all sorts of possibilities.
But he is also working on a creator-owned horror comic that he’s doing with Tom Sniegoski…
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018