Okay, so none of us actually want to touch Frank Cho‘s Man-Thing.
But Cho just this week suffered a basement flood and lost his childhood comic book collection, as well as lots of prints of his. His original art storage was spared, but he expressed his despair in this piece, waiting for the plumber to fix the burst pipe and the heater.
No, Man-Thing, you need to turn the crocodile’s neck anti-clockwise to stem the flow. Honestly, such unprofessionalism.
Anyway, Cho is considering starting a new commission list to help pay for the water damage to his house and collection. And, hey, if the above can be drawn in the time it takes to fix a burst water pipe, there are all sorts of possibilities.
But he is also working on a creator-owned horror comic that he’s doing with Tom Sniegoski…
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018