Apparently, all you have to do is ask Warren Ellis the same question 100 times a day and you’ll eventually get an answer to your query. After being asked relentlessly by Castlevania fans as to whether or not the series would be returning to Netflix anytime soon, Ellis threw up a tweet that should both appease fans for about ten minutes and then make them anxious all over again with a new set of questions.
— Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Eʟʟɪs (@warrenellis) January 19, 2018
The reason we say fans will get anxious is that no details were really given as to the direction the series would be going in from this point forward. Obviously (spoiler alert) we already saw the three main characters (who serve as three-quarters of the protagonists in Castlevania III) teaming up to go face off against Dracula. But there’s no clear path as to how they intend to get there and there are no hints being given by anyone involved with the project of who is coming back or any new cast being added. So for now, just enjoy the idea that it’s returning.
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Shows Off New Level In Development Update
- 'Super Bomberman R' Gets New Content & Grand Prix Mode
- The 2017 Nintendo World Championships Has A New Champ At NYCC 2017
- MercurySteam Currently Working On 'Raiders Of The Broken Planet'
- Netflix's Ozark Renewed For A Second Season
- Square Enix Files a Trademark for the Term “Outriders” in Europe - May 20, 2018
- Square Enix Releases a Ton of New Images for Octopath Traveler - May 20, 2018
- Treyarch Explains There Was Never a Plan for a Campaign in Black Ops 4 - May 20, 2018
- Crusader Kings Barely Launched a Kickstarter and Already Got Funded - May 20, 2018
- Leisure Suit Larry Appears to be Getting a Game on Steam - May 20, 2018