Apparently, all you have to do is ask Warren Ellis the same question 100 times a day and you’ll eventually get an answer to your query. After being asked relentlessly by Castlevania fans as to whether or not the series would be returning to Netflix anytime soon, Ellis threw up a tweet that should both appease fans for about ten minutes and then make them anxious all over again with a new set of questions.
— Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Eʟʟɪs (@warrenellis) January 19, 2018
The reason we say fans will get anxious is that no details were really given as to the direction the series would be going in from this point forward. Obviously (spoiler alert) we already saw the three main characters (who serve as three-quarters of the protagonists in Castlevania III) teaming up to go face off against Dracula. But there’s no clear path as to how they intend to get there and there are no hints being given by anyone involved with the project of who is coming back or any new cast being added. So for now, just enjoy the idea that it’s returning.
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Shows Off New Level In Development Update
- 'Super Bomberman R' Gets New Content & Grand Prix Mode
- The 2017 Nintendo World Championships Has A New Champ At NYCC 2017
- MercurySteam Currently Working On 'Raiders Of The Broken Planet'
- Netflix's Ozark Renewed For A Second Season
- New Pokémon Job Listing Gives Hints to Nintendo Switch Game - March 16, 2018
- Sea Of Thieves Releases the Full List of Achievements - March 16, 2018
- Sonic Mania Plus Announced at SXSW with Physical Edition and New Characters - March 16, 2018
- Capcom Now Offering Character Editor Vouchers for Monster Hunter: World - March 16, 2018
- Nintendo Switch Sales Save Blossom Tales’ Devs from Shutting Down - March 16, 2018