Dan Abnett and I.N.J. Culbard‘s sci-fi trilogy starring cute, anthropomorphic animals will conclude in June with Wild’s End: Journey’s End OGN from BOOM! Studios. But despite saying End twice in the title, that doesn’t mean that Journey’s End is The End for Wild’s End.
“Both Ian and I have loved working on Wild’s End — it’s a particularly favourite project for both of us — and we’ve been delighted by the immensely positive response from readers and critics to the first two volumes,” said Abnett in a press release. “When BOOM! Studios asked for a third volume, and offered us to do it in the ‘long form’ of a graphic novel, we jumped at the chance, and we’ve been working on it with huge pleasure for the past little while. It’s not necessarily the end of Wild’s End, but this book represents a dramatic closure to the story arc and forms the dynamic third part of the trilogy. ”
“It’s really exciting for Dan and I to have had this opportunity to bring this particular arc to a close,” added Culbard. “It’s been a lot of fun returning to Wild’s End and continuing the stories of Susan, Clive, Peter and Alph, and we hope readers will enjoy the book as much as we’ve enjoyed putting it all together.”
Here’s the description of the book:
Despite the military’s best efforts, the alien invaders have seized a firm grip on the world. Cities have been invaded and the countryside overrun, leaving little hope for humanity’s resistance. With few options left, the survivors will need to look to the very people they once feared to make a last ditch effort to turn the tide of the war.
Look for Wild’s End: Journey’s End OGN in stores in June!
- The Charlie Brown Reboot You Never Knew You Needed is Back on Kickstarter for Weapon Brown: Aftershock - March 19, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – It’s Not a Happy Birthday for Logan in Weapon X #15 - March 19, 2018
- Dark Horse to Collect Matt Kindt’s 3 Story: The Secret History of the Giant Man in New Expanded Edition - March 19, 2018
- Braun Strowman Must Find Partner for WrestleMania Tag Team Title Match; Here’s the 3 Most Likely Choices - March 19, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – Drinking, Killing, and Portable Storage Technology in Old Man Logan #36 - March 19, 2018