Dan Abnett and I.N.J. Culbard‘s sci-fi trilogy starring cute, anthropomorphic animals will conclude in June with Wild’s End: Journey’s End OGN from BOOM! Studios. But despite saying End twice in the title, that doesn’t mean that Journey’s End is The End for Wild’s End.
“Both Ian and I have loved working on Wild’s End — it’s a particularly favourite project for both of us — and we’ve been delighted by the immensely positive response from readers and critics to the first two volumes,” said Abnett in a press release. “When BOOM! Studios asked for a third volume, and offered us to do it in the ‘long form’ of a graphic novel, we jumped at the chance, and we’ve been working on it with huge pleasure for the past little while. It’s not necessarily the end of Wild’s End, but this book represents a dramatic closure to the story arc and forms the dynamic third part of the trilogy. ”
“It’s really exciting for Dan and I to have had this opportunity to bring this particular arc to a close,” added Culbard. “It’s been a lot of fun returning to Wild’s End and continuing the stories of Susan, Clive, Peter and Alph, and we hope readers will enjoy the book as much as we’ve enjoyed putting it all together.”
Here’s the description of the book:
Despite the military’s best efforts, the alien invaders have seized a firm grip on the world. Cities have been invaded and the countryside overrun, leaving little hope for humanity’s resistance. With few options left, the survivors will need to look to the very people they once feared to make a last ditch effort to turn the tide of the war.
Look for Wild’s End: Journey’s End OGN in stores in June!
- CM Punk’s Former Best Friend, Colt Cabana, is Suing Him for $1.2 Million - August 15, 2018
- To Sue Former Aide Omarosa, Donald Trump Hires Hulk Hogan’s Lawyer from Gawker Lawsuit - August 15, 2018
- Carnage Set for Return in Web of Venom: Carnage Born - August 15, 2018
- Senators Elizabeth Warren and Brian Schatz Demand Investigation Into Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter, “Mar-a-Lago Cronies” Over VA Influence - August 15, 2018
- DC to Make Waves with Justice League/Aquaman Drowned Earth Crossover in November - August 15, 2018