Dan Abnett and I.N.J. Culbard‘s sci-fi trilogy starring cute, anthropomorphic animals will conclude in June with Wild’s End: Journey’s End OGN from BOOM! Studios. But despite saying End twice in the title, that doesn’t mean that Journey’s End is The End for Wild’s End.
“Both Ian and I have loved working on Wild’s End — it’s a particularly favourite project for both of us — and we’ve been delighted by the immensely positive response from readers and critics to the first two volumes,” said Abnett in a press release. “When BOOM! Studios asked for a third volume, and offered us to do it in the ‘long form’ of a graphic novel, we jumped at the chance, and we’ve been working on it with huge pleasure for the past little while. It’s not necessarily the end of Wild’s End, but this book represents a dramatic closure to the story arc and forms the dynamic third part of the trilogy. ”
“It’s really exciting for Dan and I to have had this opportunity to bring this particular arc to a close,” added Culbard. “It’s been a lot of fun returning to Wild’s End and continuing the stories of Susan, Clive, Peter and Alph, and we hope readers will enjoy the book as much as we’ve enjoyed putting it all together.”
Here’s the description of the book:
Despite the military’s best efforts, the alien invaders have seized a firm grip on the world. Cities have been invaded and the countryside overrun, leaving little hope for humanity’s resistance. With few options left, the survivors will need to look to the very people they once feared to make a last ditch effort to turn the tide of the war.
Look for Wild’s End: Journey’s End OGN in stores in June!
- DC Comics is Giving Away a CGC Graded Action Comics #1 Silver Foil Variant - May 24, 2018
- E! News Spoils Total Bellas, Says Nikki Bella and John Cena are Back Together - May 24, 2018
- GLAAD Calls on Studios to Feature LGBTQ Characters in 20% of Movies by 2021 - May 24, 2018
- Mark Millar: No Second Printings for Hit-Girl #5 - May 24, 2018
- When Mark Millar’s Daughter Hacked His Twitter Account - May 24, 2018