If you’re looking for some workout music that matches your gamer personality, there’s a new mix you might want to check out over at Run Hundred. Chris Lawhorn has put together what he called the 8-Bit Workout Mixes, which are a collection of original songs done in the old-school Sega and Nintendo style of music for you to workout with. The mixes have been released by Run Hundred, which is a workout song database that people can browse by genre, tempo, or era–if they need just the right kind of motivation to get them off the couch and into the gym.
In Lawhorn’s own words, “Both albums are 35 minutes long, and I’ve paired them together in a single set for $10 total–so you don’t have to guess which version you’ll prefer. Moreover, all profit from the set will go to Run Hundred’s charity partners–who provide humanitarian aid in each of the 50 United States and in 70 countries abroad.” So not only are you getting a flashback to your childhood that will help you lose some weight, but all the money you spend will be going to causes that Run Hundred supports. Not too shabby for you New Year’s Resolution folks.
- Fable Studio Announces New Neil Gaiman VR Project At Sundance
- Go Behind the Scenes of Underworld Ascendant in Latest Trailer
- Check Out Some Behind-The-Scenes Footage of Past Cure
- Quantic Dream's David Cage Has Always Been a Ticking Time-bomb
- Nintendo Shows Off Their New & Cool Looking "Nintendo Labo" Products
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Crate DX – May 2018 - May 23, 2018
- Nintendo is Now Selling Dockless Switch Consoles in Japan - May 23, 2018
- This Board Needs Decoration: We Review Wizkids’ Pools & Pillars Set - May 23, 2018
- TT Games is Teasing That Something LEGO DC Comics is On The Way - May 23, 2018
- You Can Now Play Rocketeer in Fortnite as the Jetpack Has Arrived - May 23, 2018