NIS America has released a brand new trailer for The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2, along with the awesome news that the game will officially be released globally at the end of March. Specifically, North America will see the game on the PS4 on March 27th while Europe will get the game on March 30th. You can enjoy the trailer below along with the full description of the sequel before we get to see the game in just a mere two month’s time.
Follow the Hundred Knight in its journey through a witch-ravaged world. Young girls are contracting a strange illness and awakening as witches, causing mayhem across Kevala. Along the Hundred Knight’s side are two sisters: Amalie, an agent of an organization who opposes witches; and Chelka, the witch who awakened in Amalie’s younger sister, Milm. Uncover the mysteries of Kevala as you protect them both from harm. Delve through dungeons and landscapes teeming with fiends and monsters, looking for equipment of legendary power. Grow stronger with help from Tochkas and Facets that will give an advantage in combat. Chain attacks together with the unique weapon system that welcomes weapon change mid-combat. The fate of Kevala is in your hands, brave knight.
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Will Hit PC on January 30th
- NIS America Release A New Trailer For 'The Longest Five Minutes'
- 'Demon Gaze II' Comes To PS4 & Vita With A Launch Trailer
- 'Yomawari: Midnight Shadows' Receives A Launch Trailer
- 'Ys VIII' Will Be Delayed On PC For Quality Issues
- The First Ever University Esports Hub Launches in UK as the NSE - August 16, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege Teases New Operative Ahead of Six Major Paris - August 16, 2018
- Overwatch League Will Add a Team in Toronto Next Season - August 16, 2018
- Rinoa Heartilly Joins the Roster of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT - August 16, 2018
- The Endless Mission is Receiving a Beta After PAX West - August 16, 2018