In a week where they already have a few impressive announcements and news, Twitch has released a brand new program called Video Producer, which is essentially a suite of tools for streamers and broadcasters to use to help improve their content on the social streaming platform. Below are some of the details of what you’ll be able to access along with a quote from the company about this latest addition, but the end game to these tools is to maximize engagement for whoever uses them, while also offering another layer of control for content creators. Kind of an interesting little setup that it will be interesting to see how people utilize the tools given to them.
Starting today, creators can access all of the following Video Producer tools from their channel dashboard:
- Premieres — this feature is designed to enable creators schedule an exciting first-viewing of a video on Twitch and includes:
○ Landing pages — create a shareable, static page for the video in order to gather the audience ahead of a Premiere.
○ Countdown videos — Insert a countdown timer ahead of the debut to attract and maintain audience members.
- Reruns — schedule a re-showing of a video to allow viewers to watch and chat along with the video once again.
“We wanted to make the broadcasting of pre-recorded content more meaningful and exciting by giving creators more control and opportunities to amplify awareness of their videos,” said Bob Bahramipour, Product Leader, Video on Demand, Twitch. “With Video Producer, creators can tap into an array of tools like Premieres to build momentum for videos, setting the stage for more impactful programming, while attracting and retaining fans.”
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Reaches Four Million Xbox Players
- Twitch Pens A New Deal With Turner To Become ELEAGUE's Streaming Home
- Gust Announces Smartphone Release Of Atelier Marie Plus: The Alchemist of Salburg - February 24, 2018
- Bandai Namco Releases “The Residence” DLC for Little Nightmares - February 24, 2018
- Spike Chunsoft Will Reveal Four New Localization Games At GDC 2018 - February 24, 2018
- Xbox Teases Rise of the Tomb Raider Headed to Xbox Game Pass - February 24, 2018
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 Will Be Getting A Japanese Demo Next Week - February 24, 2018