Rare released a brand new trailer today for their upcoming game Sea Of Thieves, this one hosted by Art Director Ryan Stevenson as he shows off some of the content in glorious 4K. The almost three-minute video is basically a narrated tour of the world in which Sea Of Thieves is set in, as he guides you through the different landscapes and ships you’ll be playing on, not to mention all of the perils you’ll have to deal with. It’s a very cool look at how the game is designed and shows off the wonder that they’ve managed to create all for a game about pirates and treasure.
The video also serves as a chance for you to wet your whistle before the game enters its next beta phase, which is currently scheduled to take place on January 24th. No word yet as to whether the next beta will have any new content or if it will just be a fixed up version of the previous beta after they worked out whatever kinks were found during the last run. But at least it shows they’re trying to put out an awesome product before the game is released on March 20th for Xbox One.
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Beta Extension Due to Login Issues
- First Day Play Impressions- Rare's Sea Of Thieves [Beta]
- Another Sea of Thieves Closed Beta is Coming Our Way
- Top 10 Indie Games to Watch in 2018
- Doctor Who and Tank Girl Celebrate Free Comic Book Day: Titan Comics March 2018 Solicits
- Titan Comics Launches Comic Based On Rare's Sea Of Thieves Game
- Ahoy: Sea of Thieves' Technical Alpha Has Yet Another Play Session
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Gets a Soundtrack from Stewart Copeland of The Police - July 20, 2018
- Treyarch Unveils Black Ops 4 Mystery Box and More Zombies Details at SDCC - July 20, 2018
- THQ Nordic Announces Its Full Gamescom 2018 Lineup - July 19, 2018
- Bandai Namco Launches a New Website to Prepare for Ace Combat 7 - July 19, 2018
- Xaviant Games is Pulling The Culling 2 from All Consoles - July 19, 2018