The first title from Vault comics new shared-’80s-horror-continuity line, Cult Classic, has seen its Final Order Cut-Off date suddenly extended for unknown spooky reasons.
This suddenly gives retailers an extra day’s chance to increase — or decrease — their orders for Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1. Until end of play on Friday, January 19th.
Cult Classic: Return to Whisper is the flagship series in a creator-owned, shared universe of interwoven stories that will published by Vault Comics beginning in 2018. Created and curated by writer Eliot Rahal, the Cult Classic universe will feature a wide array of hot new creators.
Low-priced at $1.99, Cult Classic: Return to Whisper is written by Eliot Rahal, drawn by Felipe Cunha, coloured by Dee Cunniffe, and lettered by Taylor Esposito, with cover art by Irene Koh. It will be in stores on February 28th.
Two covers are available:
Cover A (Diamond Order Code: DEC171930):
Cover B (Diamond Order Code: DEC171931):
And an advance preview…
- Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Warped into Hall H For 2019 - July 21, 2018
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 89 Articles From Comic-Con Friday - July 21, 2018
- Surviving Purge City on the Streets of San Diego For Comic-Con - July 21, 2018
- Lucasfilm Publishing Out In Force at San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2018
- Twenty Years Of A Cup O’ Joe Quesada – and a Side Salad of Jimmy Palmiotti - July 21, 2018