The first title from Vault comics new shared-’80s-horror-continuity line, Cult Classic, has seen its Final Order Cut-Off date suddenly extended for unknown spooky reasons.
This suddenly gives retailers an extra day’s chance to increase — or decrease — their orders for Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1. Until end of play on Friday, January 19th.
Cult Classic: Return to Whisper is the flagship series in a creator-owned, shared universe of interwoven stories that will published by Vault Comics beginning in 2018. Created and curated by writer Eliot Rahal, the Cult Classic universe will feature a wide array of hot new creators.
Low-priced at $1.99, Cult Classic: Return to Whisper is written by Eliot Rahal, drawn by Felipe Cunha, coloured by Dee Cunniffe, and lettered by Taylor Esposito, with cover art by Irene Koh. It will be in stores on February 28th.
Two covers are available:
Cover A (Diamond Order Code: DEC171930):
Cover B (Diamond Order Code: DEC171931):
And an advance preview…
- Now the KGBeast Shoots Bruce as Mark Buckingham and Andrew Pepoy Surprise-Draw Tomorrow’s Batman #57 - October 16, 2018
- What is This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About Anyway? – Part Two - October 16, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 16th October 2018 – The Colbert Retort - October 16, 2018
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018