The first title from Vault comics new shared-’80s-horror-continuity line, Cult Classic, has seen its Final Order Cut-Off date suddenly extended for unknown spooky reasons.
This suddenly gives retailers an extra day’s chance to increase — or decrease — their orders for Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1. Until end of play on Friday, January 19th.
Cult Classic: Return to Whisper is the flagship series in a creator-owned, shared universe of interwoven stories that will published by Vault Comics beginning in 2018. Created and curated by writer Eliot Rahal, the Cult Classic universe will feature a wide array of hot new creators.
Low-priced at $1.99, Cult Classic: Return to Whisper is written by Eliot Rahal, drawn by Felipe Cunha, coloured by Dee Cunniffe, and lettered by Taylor Esposito, with cover art by Irene Koh. It will be in stores on February 28th.
Two covers are available:
Cover A (Diamond Order Code: DEC171930):
Cover B (Diamond Order Code: DEC171931):
And an advance preview…
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018
- Diamond Drops Prices of DC Comics Collections in the UK - March 17, 2018