The first title from Vault comics new shared-’80s-horror-continuity line, Cult Classic, has seen its Final Order Cut-Off date suddenly extended for unknown spooky reasons.
This suddenly gives retailers an extra day’s chance to increase — or decrease — their orders for Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1. Until end of play on Friday, January 19th.
Cult Classic: Return to Whisper is the flagship series in a creator-owned, shared universe of interwoven stories that will published by Vault Comics beginning in 2018. Created and curated by writer Eliot Rahal, the Cult Classic universe will feature a wide array of hot new creators.
Low-priced at $1.99, Cult Classic: Return to Whisper is written by Eliot Rahal, drawn by Felipe Cunha, coloured by Dee Cunniffe, and lettered by Taylor Esposito, with cover art by Irene Koh. It will be in stores on February 28th.
Two covers are available:
Cover A (Diamond Order Code: DEC171930):
Cover B (Diamond Order Code: DEC171931):
And an advance preview…
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018