Can’t get enough xenomorphs? Well, Ridley Scott would disagree with you, but Dark Horse and Gabriel Hardman have your back. Hardman will launch a 4-issue mini-series at the publisher in April called Aliens: Dust to Dust, which purports to be “a terrifying examination of why we fear the xenomorphs.” The press release also describes the book as a “terrifying coming-of-age story” which “harkening back to the classic film.”
Here’s the description:
In deep space, the Trono colony on the planet LV-871 finds itself under attack by mysterious and deadly creatures of unknown origin. Emergency evacuations are ordered and shuttles are taking off as the massacre sweeps the colony. All that stands between twelve-year-old Maxon and his mom making it to the safety of the spaceport is a horde of Aliens! You’ll be gripping the edge of your seat as a mother and son fight for their lives against the deadliest monsters in the galaxy.
Aliens: Dust to Dust #1 (of 4) hits stores on April 24. In addition to Hardman’s cover, seen below, the book will get a variant by Carlos D’Anda.
- Superman Justice League Statue Coming from Prime 1 Studios
- Stephen King Fan's Amazing Collection Ruined in Flood
- R.I.P. ResurrXion? Weapon X Missing from Marvel’s January Solicits - October 16, 2018
- Finally, Chuck Austen’s Early X-Men Work Returns to Print at Marvel - October 16, 2018
- Is Ms. Marvel Cancelled? G. Willow Wilson Says It’s Just Taking a “Skip Month” - October 16, 2018
- Chuck Wendig’s Shadow of Vader Not Solicited for January… Has It Been Canceled Completely? - October 16, 2018
- Stealth Crossover? Domino and Mr. and Mrs. X Both Visit the Mojoverse in January - October 16, 2018