Can’t get enough xenomorphs? Well, Ridley Scott would disagree with you, but Dark Horse and Gabriel Hardman have your back. Hardman will launch a 4-issue mini-series at the publisher in April called Aliens: Dust to Dust, which purports to be “a terrifying examination of why we fear the xenomorphs.” The press release also describes the book as a “terrifying coming-of-age story” which “harkening back to the classic film.”
Here’s the description:
In deep space, the Trono colony on the planet LV-871 finds itself under attack by mysterious and deadly creatures of unknown origin. Emergency evacuations are ordered and shuttles are taking off as the massacre sweeps the colony. All that stands between twelve-year-old Maxon and his mom making it to the safety of the spaceport is a horde of Aliens! You’ll be gripping the edge of your seat as a mother and son fight for their lives against the deadliest monsters in the galaxy.
Aliens: Dust to Dust #1 (of 4) hits stores on April 24. In addition to Hardman’s cover, seen below, the book will get a variant by Carlos D’Anda.
- Superman Justice League Statue Coming from Prime 1 Studios
- Stephen King Fan's Amazing Collection Ruined in Flood
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Incredible Hulk Beat the Crap Out of Hulk Hogan - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Union Jack Resisted Thatcher’s England in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Marvel Mocked a Beloved Republican President in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Spider-Man Took a Fall for Animal Rights in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Namor Got Political About Pollution in 1989 - October 21, 2018