Can’t get enough xenomorphs? Well, Ridley Scott would disagree with you, but Dark Horse and Gabriel Hardman have your back. Hardman will launch a 4-issue mini-series at the publisher in April called Aliens: Dust to Dust, which purports to be “a terrifying examination of why we fear the xenomorphs.” The press release also describes the book as a “terrifying coming-of-age story” which “harkening back to the classic film.”
Here’s the description:
In deep space, the Trono colony on the planet LV-871 finds itself under attack by mysterious and deadly creatures of unknown origin. Emergency evacuations are ordered and shuttles are taking off as the massacre sweeps the colony. All that stands between twelve-year-old Maxon and his mom making it to the safety of the spaceport is a horde of Aliens! You’ll be gripping the edge of your seat as a mother and son fight for their lives against the deadliest monsters in the galaxy.
Aliens: Dust to Dust #1 (of 4) hits stores on April 24. In addition to Hardman’s cover, seen below, the book will get a variant by Carlos D’Anda.
- Superman Justice League Statue Coming from Prime 1 Studios
- Stephen King Fan's Amazing Collection Ruined in Flood
- Walking Dead Collectible Sparks Racism Controversy at North Carolina Credit Union - May 25, 2018
- Nikki Bella Wins $15,000 for Red Nose Day Charity on American Ninja Warrior - May 25, 2018
- Look Inside Archie Comics’ Superteens Vs. Crusaders Crossover and Learn How to Preorder It - May 25, 2018
- Image Gets Political with Pia Guerra’s ‘Me The People’ Cartoon Collection - May 25, 2018
- DC Comics is Giving Away a CGC Graded Action Comics #1 Silver Foil Variant - May 24, 2018