Can’t get enough xenomorphs? Well, Ridley Scott would disagree with you, but Dark Horse and Gabriel Hardman have your back. Hardman will launch a 4-issue mini-series at the publisher in April called Aliens: Dust to Dust, which purports to be “a terrifying examination of why we fear the xenomorphs.” The press release also describes the book as a “terrifying coming-of-age story” which “harkening back to the classic film.”
Here’s the description:
In deep space, the Trono colony on the planet LV-871 finds itself under attack by mysterious and deadly creatures of unknown origin. Emergency evacuations are ordered and shuttles are taking off as the massacre sweeps the colony. All that stands between twelve-year-old Maxon and his mom making it to the safety of the spaceport is a horde of Aliens! You’ll be gripping the edge of your seat as a mother and son fight for their lives against the deadliest monsters in the galaxy.
Aliens: Dust to Dust #1 (of 4) hits stores on April 24. In addition to Hardman’s cover, seen below, the book will get a variant by Carlos D’Anda.
- Superman Justice League Statue Coming from Prime 1 Studios
- Stephen King Fan's Amazing Collection Ruined in Flood
- Mark Millar Says DC Movies Fail Because the Characters Aren’t “Cinematic” - February 24, 2018
- In New Mini-Comic, Jughead Shows Archie How to Pre-Order Archie #29 Before FOC - February 24, 2018
- Hit-Girl #1 and Ice Cream Man #2 Get Second Printings - February 24, 2018
- Tenth Doctor Gets a Cover Collection from Titan in July - February 24, 2018
- Watch a Trailer for Peter Milligan and Colin Lorimer’s ‘The Prisoner’ Comic - February 24, 2018