Some cool video game news coming out of the Sundance Film Festival in Park City as Fable Studio unveiled a brand new VR project centered around a Neil Gaiman story. The company, which is co-founded by filmmaker Pete Billington and Story Studio co-founder Edward Saatchi is made up of former Oculus Story Studio members who are aiming to produce better augmented reality content as well as new VR titles. And their first big project to be announced at Sundance will be Wolves In The Walls, a children’s book written by Neil Gaiman.
Below is the official announcement video for Wolves In The Walls, which will be presented in three chapters as you take on the role of an imaginary friend to the main character, Lucy. The company also announced a few other projects such as Origin, which will be more of a scavenger hunt game where you’ll be on the hunt for missing and stolen artwork, and 10 – 10, which was described at the reveal as “an illustrative real-time documentary” that will utilize a VR drawing tool known as Quill. Considering the talented team members that are behind these projects, don’t be too surprised if you see Fable Studio produce some of the highest rated VR games this year!
- Workout To Old-School Gaming Music For Charity With 8-Bit Workout Mixes
- Superman Justice League Statue Coming from Prime 1 Studios
- Stephen King Fan's Amazing Collection Ruined in Flood
- Sprint Vector Will Be Getting A Closed Beta On Oculus Home and SteamVR
- Brass Tactics Will Finally Be Released in Late February
- Oculus Announces VR Tabletop Wargame Brass Tactics to Launch in February
- VR vs. AR: The Debate 2018 Should Settle for Us
- Dark Horse Comes to Madefire Just in Time for the Holidays
- Final Fantasy XV Has An Update Roadmap Planned Out Through 2019 - February 22, 2018
- EA Play Will Return During E3 2018 To Hollywood - February 22, 2018
- Overwatch Teases Their Next Character In New Tweet - February 22, 2018
- Get A Better Look At Your Potential Doggy Companion Boomer In Far Cry 5 - February 22, 2018
- Bandai Namco Address Patches Coming For Dragon Ball FighterZ - February 22, 2018