Earlier this season on Arrow, we learned that Cayden James (Michael Emerson) had Black Siren (Katie Cassidy) plant a camera/bug in the bunker when she broke in and stole one of Mr. Terrific’s (Echo Kellum) experimental T-Spheres. This is how James knew that the device he had sent Team Arrow to get in exchange for not blowing things up was sabotaged. He saw them making the plan to sabotage it.
In a clip from tonight’s episode, Curtis brought some tech to the bunker to help with Diggle’s (David Ramsey) nerve issue. It was hit by major interference, which led them to find the bug. The clip shows Diggle and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) meeting with Oliver (Stephen Amell) on the street to let them know what happened. Taking away James’s eyes and ears inside the bunker may be the first positive thing that has happened for Team Arrow in months. And the fact that James doesn’t know they’re on to it might also play to Oliver’s advantage — if they can figure out how to use it against James.
Arrow airs tonight at 9 p.m. ET on the CW.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018