This morning, Larry Hyrb (Major Nelson) took to Twitter to reveal the next set of games coming to the Xbox Game Pass in February, and the collection of games is an interesting mix of sports, AAA games, RPGs, and combat titles.
Eight new titles coming to Xbox Game Pass on 01 February including Halo Wars 2, NBA 2K17 and Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition. See the full list here: https://t.co/POy8OUnHfF pic.twitter.com/oQqIipQCzU
— Larry Hryb🎮🎙📺 (@majornelson) January 17, 2018
Let’s start right away witht he fact that two of last year’s hottest sports titles in NBA 2K17 and WWE 2K17 will be added; however, there’s no official word on whether these include all the DLC content. Next up is Halo Wars 2, which isn’t a big surprise since 343 Studios have been high on the title since it came out and want it to go out to as many as possible. Then you have Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition, Fable Anniversary, RIME, Riptide Renegade GP, and Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey to finish out the set.
Of the remaining titles, Fable Anniversary is probably the biggest to come out of left field since we haven’t heard much about Fable as a whole since it was released, and there’ve only been rumors that a new one may be in the works. All of the games will be active on the Pass on February 1st.
- Xbox Game Pass Has A New Ad Related To Sunset Overdrive
- Gears Of War 4 Tears Its Way Onto Xbox Game Pass In December
- Xbox One Users Can Now Do Gift Giving
- Microsoft Gives Details To The Next Xbox One Software Update
- Xbox Is Launching The "Xbox Game Pass" This June
- Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk Receives a New English Trailer - May 25, 2018
- Fortnite Pros Are Selling Themselves as Squad Bodyguards Online - May 25, 2018
- Dark Souls Remastered Releases a New Enhancements Trailer - May 25, 2018
- Nintendo Releases a New Trailer for Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker on Switch - May 25, 2018
- Fortnite Shuts Down Jetpacks Almost Immediately After Launch - May 25, 2018