ShonenGamez just ran a story today showing off a new scan of V-Jump in which it is revealed Dragon Ball FighterZ will be getting a brand new character of sorts in Majin Android 21.
Bandai Namco had already revealed the character Android 21 to the world this past fall when details started leaking about the storyline. These leaks showed off the originally created character for the game as one of the main protagonists in the story, but not really revealing anything about her beyond the small piece of video where she interacted with some of the series’ most familiar characters.
As you can see from the scanned sheet above, the Majin version of the character is basically the same design with pink skin to match Buu, white hair, and a tail. There are absolutely zero details beyond this, other than to make the assumption that at some point in time, we may see a story where one of the incarnations of Buu melds with Android 21 or brands her to create this new fearsome fighter. If history holds true, now that we’ve seen these images, it’s only a matter of days or maybe a week until we get an official trailer reveal for the character.
- Xbox One Players Getting An Exclusive Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta
- Bandai Namco Puts Out 2 More Trailers for Dragon Ball FighterZ
- The Full Dragon Ball FighterZ Trophies List Has Been Leaked
- The Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta Is Getting An Extra 24 Hours
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta May Be Expanded Due to Network Issues
- Beerus Finally Gets His Introduction in Dragon Ball FighterZ Trailer
- You Can Already Install The Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta Client Ready For The Weekend
- New Dragon Ball FighterZ Trailer Formally Introduces Hit
- Rob Dyer Joins Capcom as the Company’s New COO - November 12, 2018
- Galactic Civilizations III Receives a New Update with Fresh DLC - November 12, 2018
- Treyarch Releases the Nuketown Trailer for Black Ops 4 - November 12, 2018
- Watch Joseph Gordon-Levitt Play Magic: The Gathering - November 12, 2018
- Kingdom Two Crowns Will Be Released in December - November 12, 2018