Phantom 8, the Berlin-based first-time indie developer behind Past Cure, has shared a new in-depth behind-the-scenes video for their premier title, which will release on February 23, 2018 on Windows PC, PlayStation 4 and XBox One.
Past Cure puts you in the role of Ian, a former elite soldier, whose story begins at his brother’s safehouse where he’s hidden himself away from the world and his nightmares. After years of experimentation, coupled with years of torture in prison, Ian is now telekinetic and can also manipulate time. These powers take their toll on Ian, who finds himself drifting between reality and hallucinogenic states. With the help of his Brother, Ian sets out on a path of revenge and discovery, not knowing what lies around the next corner. Hint, it’s probably going to try to kill you. After all, this is a psychological action thriller.
Past Cure will be available soon for pre-order and purchase on Steam, Green Man Gaming, Fanatical and other leading digital distribution platforms. Bonus content for digital and physical pre-orders will be announced soon.The physical retail release of Past Cure can be pre-ordered now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at a wide range of retailers, including Amazon, Best Buy, Gamestop and Target.
Past Cure will release worldwide on February 23, 2018 for $29.99 USD. The Behind-the-Scenes video is below.
- Surviving Mars Finally Gets A Release Date For Console & PC
- Workout To Old-School Gaming Music For Charity With 8-Bit Workout Mixes
- Blockchain Gaming Platform BitGuild Portal is Now Open to All Players - May 25, 2018
- Battlefield V’s Use of a Female Character Started a WWII Re-Education - May 25, 2018
- Realtalk: Where is Our Detroit: Become Human Review? - May 25, 2018
- Castle of Heart’s First Major Update Tweaks Character Animations, Combat, and the Tutorial - May 25, 2018
- Epic Games Considering Keeping a Large Squad Mode for Fortnite like 50 v 50 - May 25, 2018