We’re only two days away from seeing the next Digimon title, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory, be released on the PS4 and Vita, but Bandai Namco has decided to give you just another quick taste of the game with a new story trailer. The trailer itself doesn’t break 80 seconds, but it does it’s best to give you an idea of the kind of world the current Digimon series is set in without throwing out any major revealing facts.
The short version is that in the future, humans have access to a digital playground called Eden, and much int he vein of Sword Art Online, they are able to live in this world with avatars of themselves as well as create fantastic versions of themselves. But there are people within that community who are able to hack into the system and go where they’re not supposed to go, which as usual in any hacker scenario, brings about consequences like being able to go to places where the Digimon live and call home. And of course, because it’s forbidden, wackiness eventually ensues and adventures abound. Enjoy the trailer as we get set to see the game be released on January 19th.
- Digimon Survive Announced for PS4 and Nintendo Switch in 2019
- Bandai Namco Release New Images For Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for January 16-22, 2018
- Rumored Details Of A Nintendo Switch Pokémon Game Surfaces
- The Latest Digimon Story Game Gets An Extended Trailer
- Bandai Namco Is Teasing Something New In A Very Bizarre Way
- Bandai-Namco "Please Buy Our Stuff"
- Realm Royale Has Taken a Major Dive in Players Since Launch - August 17, 2018
- PUBG Mobile Boasts 100 Million Downloads Since Launch - August 17, 2018
- Another Pokémon GO Datamine Finds Mention of a Fourth Generation - August 17, 2018
- A Hat in Time to Make a Special Announcement on a Livestream Next Week - August 17, 2018
- Square Enix and Coca-Cola Join Forces for a Shadow of the Tomb Raider Event - August 17, 2018