We’re only two days away from seeing the next Digimon title, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory, be released on the PS4 and Vita, but Bandai Namco has decided to give you just another quick taste of the game with a new story trailer. The trailer itself doesn’t break 80 seconds, but it does it’s best to give you an idea of the kind of world the current Digimon series is set in without throwing out any major revealing facts.
The short version is that in the future, humans have access to a digital playground called Eden, and much int he vein of Sword Art Online, they are able to live in this world with avatars of themselves as well as create fantastic versions of themselves. But there are people within that community who are able to hack into the system and go where they’re not supposed to go, which as usual in any hacker scenario, brings about consequences like being able to go to places where the Digimon live and call home. And of course, because it’s forbidden, wackiness eventually ensues and adventures abound. Enjoy the trailer as we get set to see the game be released on January 19th.
- Bandai Namco Release New Images For Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for January 16-22, 2018
- Rumored Details Of A Nintendo Switch Pokémon Game Surfaces
- The Latest Digimon Story Game Gets An Extended Trailer
- Bandai Namco Is Teasing Something New In A Very Bizarre Way
- Bandai-Namco "Please Buy Our Stuff"
- Square Enix Files a Trademark for the Term “Outriders” in Europe - May 20, 2018
- Square Enix Releases a Ton of New Images for Octopath Traveler - May 20, 2018
- Treyarch Explains There Was Never a Plan for a Campaign in Black Ops 4 - May 20, 2018
- Crusader Kings Barely Launched a Kickstarter and Already Got Funded - May 20, 2018
- Leisure Suit Larry Appears to be Getting a Game on Steam - May 20, 2018