We kind of assumed 2K Games would be adding a bunch of wrestlers to the already impressive roster of WWE 2K18, and the number of packs that are sure to come out over the next six months will probably be awesome (until WWE 2K19 is announced). The latest pack to be added to the mix is the “Enduring Icons” Pack, which we’re not entirely sure what it means to be an enduring icon, but the selection isn’t too shabby as you get Beth Phoenix, The Rock N’ Roll Express, and The Hardy Boyz.
Starting with the tag teams, The Rock N’ Roll Express was one of the most popular teams in the NWA during the big ’80s boom. They may not be one of the most heavily decorated teams in history, but they are one of the most innovative and influences dozens of famous teams over the years. Meanwhile, you get The Hardy Boyz working as a tag team in their current looks, which is a bit odd to still see Matt Hardy doing his Broken/Woken stuff as part of the act. Finally, you get Beth Phoenix, one of the two major wrestling standouts in the late ’00s in the women’s division with Natalya before the revolution hit.
- California-Based Developer Hanger 13 Hit With Several Layoffs Today
- In Holiday Message, Mayoral Candidate Glenn Jacobs Demands Constituents Buy WWE Video Game
- EA Sports Finally Reveals Their 'UFC 3' Reveal Trailer
- WWE 2k18 Reportedly A $60 Advertisement For TheTruth.com Anti-Smoking Campaign
- 'Elex', 'South Park', & 'Fire Emblem Warriors' In Video Game Releases: October 17-23
- Worst Product Placement Ever: KFC's Colonel Sanders Joins 'WWE 2K18'
- Return of Double Dragon is Getting a Physical SNES Release - May 27, 2018
- PUBG Corp Addresses PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Flaws in New Post - May 27, 2018
- Did You Know Its Dragon Quest Day in Japan? - May 27, 2018
- Someone Made a Current Thanos Mod for GTA Online - May 27, 2018
- No Heroes Here Receives a Gameplay Trailer Before Launch - May 27, 2018