We kind of assumed 2K Games would be adding a bunch of wrestlers to the already impressive roster of WWE 2K18, and the number of packs that are sure to come out over the next six months will probably be awesome (until WWE 2K19 is announced). The latest pack to be added to the mix is the “Enduring Icons” Pack, which we’re not entirely sure what it means to be an enduring icon, but the selection isn’t too shabby as you get Beth Phoenix, The Rock N’ Roll Express, and The Hardy Boyz.
Starting with the tag teams, The Rock N’ Roll Express was one of the most popular teams in the NWA during the big ’80s boom. They may not be one of the most heavily decorated teams in history, but they are one of the most innovative and influences dozens of famous teams over the years. Meanwhile, you get The Hardy Boyz working as a tag team in their current looks, which is a bit odd to still see Matt Hardy doing his Broken/Woken stuff as part of the act. Finally, you get Beth Phoenix, one of the two major wrestling standouts in the late ’00s in the women’s division with Natalya before the revolution hit.
- California-Based Developer Hanger 13 Hit With Several Layoffs Today
- In Holiday Message, Mayoral Candidate Glenn Jacobs Demands Constituents Buy WWE Video Game
- EA Sports Finally Reveals Their 'UFC 3' Reveal Trailer
- WWE 2k18 Reportedly A $60 Advertisement For TheTruth.com Anti-Smoking Campaign
- 'Elex', 'South Park', & 'Fire Emblem Warriors' In Video Game Releases: October 17-23
- Worst Product Placement Ever: KFC's Colonel Sanders Joins 'WWE 2K18'
- FACEIT to Host UK’s Biggest Esports Tournament at SSE Arena Wembley - February 22, 2018
- SMITE Pro League and SMITE Console Series Become Mixer Exclusives - February 22, 2018
- Ivy Valentine and Zasalamel Both Return to SoulCalibur VI - February 22, 2018
- Bardock and Broly Join Dragon Ball FighterZ as DLC Characters - February 21, 2018
- More Characters Highlighted In Japanese Trailer For Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition - February 21, 2018