Maybe we had blocked it out of our memory like a traumatic childhood experience, but despite reporting on its impending launch back in December, we had almost forgotten about ForSnyderCut.org, the website dedicated to demanding a Zack Snyder cut of Justice League. Nevertheless, the website finally launched, and we promised we would report back once it did, so we steeled ourselves and visited it.
First of all, the website is well designed and modern — more than one could say about many websites that are agnostic or even decidedly against the Snyder Cut. The disgruntled Zack Snyder fans behind this website clearly put a lot of effort into it, and they deserve to be committe– we mean, commended for that.
The website offers several menu choices at the top of the page: Why Snyder Cut, explaining the premise behind the demand. Possibility, looking at the timeline of the movie’s production and whether or not the raw materials exist for Warner Bros. to put together a Snyder Cut. Social Reaction, purporting to contain a Twitter wall and message board, though there are no tweets and the message board has only two posts. Articles, featuring reviews, analysis, and “other” articles, most of which are essentially the same essay by different people explaining why they want the Snyder Cut to be released. Media, a collection of Snyder-related videos. And Archives, seemingly the same thing as the articles section.
The website also offers helpful graphics explaining the plan to get Warner Bros. to release the Snyder Cut, like this one:
And lots of quotes from Joseph Campbell, for some reason.
Is the hardcore quest to force Warner Bros. to release the Zack Snyder cut of Justice League totally insane? Yes, of course it is. first of all, it doesn’t exist, and secondly, both Man of Steel and Batman v. Superman were terrible movies, and we can’t imagine Snyder’s vision would make Justice League any better.
But we can’t help but be swayed by the devotion of its proponents. Release the Snyder Cut, Warner Bros. These people have earned it.
- DC-Loving Long Beach Mayor Baffled By Deleted Justice League Snyder Cut Superman Scenes
- Superman's Black Suit, Key Component of Snyder Cut, Revealed in Justice League Bonus Scene
- Scientists Discover Massive Hidden Ancient Mayan Ruins; Still No Sign of Justice League Snyder Cut
- Belligerent Sue Kroll Denies Hating Superhero Movies, Is Proud of Justice League Campaign
- Toby Emmerich Takes Over Warner Bros. Studios as Corporate Shake-Up Continues
- More Than a Dozen March on Burbank to Demand Zack Snyder Cut of Justice League [PHOTO]
- Amazon Germany Advertises Longer Justice League Cut, But Is It Snyder's or Whedon's?
- Walter Hamada Takes Over DC Films in Wake of Justice League Fallout
- Justice League Zack Snyder Cut is Getting Its Own Website
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Earns $104.8M Friday, More Than Justice League Made Entire Opening Weekend
- Warner Bros. Crosses $2 Billion at the Box Office, but with Zack Snyder Cut, Could It Be $3 Billion?
- Report: Justice League Failure Prompts DC Films Shakeup as Jon Berg Steps Down
- The Zack Snyder Cut of Justice League Was Inside of Us All Along [Opinion]
- Rumor: Warner Bros Considering Joss Whedon Extended Cut of Justice League
- Competing Fan Petition Demands All Joss Whedon Cut of Justice League
- Some Of Those Signatures On The Justice League Petition Could Be Fake
- Rob Liefeld Wants To See Footage From Zack Snyder's Cut Of Justice League Demanded By Fan Petition
- Justice League Could Lose A Buttload Of Money For Warner Bros
- BOOM! Studios and Natalie Nourigat Want to Teach You How to Break Into Animation - May 25, 2018
- Image Offers Unsold C2E2 Analog #1 Variants Now That It’s Being Adapted for Film - May 25, 2018
- Walking Dead Collectible Sparks Racism Controversy at North Carolina Credit Union - May 25, 2018
- Nikki Bella Wins $15,000 for Red Nose Day Charity on American Ninja Warrior - May 25, 2018
- Look Inside Archie Comics’ Superteens Vs. Crusaders Crossover and Learn How to Preorder It - May 25, 2018