Star Wars fans are all a little nervous when it comes to Solo: A Star Wars Story. Disney still hasn’t released any official looks or footage from the movie, and despite the fact that they just wrapped filming in the fall, they don’t appear to be moving the release date. No one is really sure what to expect, but actress Phoebe Waller-Bridge, who is rumored to play a CGI character in the film, spoke to IGN about the director situation and assured fans that Ron Howard made a beautiful film.
“The handover there was done with such warmth and generosity from everybody, and Ron’s just a master at his craft; he’s going to make a beautiful film out of it,” she said of the transition between directors. “You just really trust him and it was just really exciting to work with him. I mean, it would’ve been exciting to just pass him in a corridor, let alone for him to be parachuted in to the film you’re working on.”
There has also been a lot of speculation about just how much of the original cut is going to be kept, but Waller-Bridge gave the impression that, at least for her character, we’ll see some footage from both.
“We’d done some really, really great stuff with Chris and Phil that everyone was really thrilled with, and I think a lot of that will still be in it.”
As May creeps closer, Star Wars fans continue to get more and more antsy the longer they have to wait without seeing any footage from this movie.
Summary: Han Solo and Chewbacca’s adventures before joining the Rebellion, including their early encounters with Lando Calrissian.
Solo: A Star Wars Story, directed by Ron Howard, stars Alden Ehrenreich, Emilia Clarke, Donald Glover, Woody Harrelson, and Thandie Newton. It will be released May 25th.
- Not Surprising- We May Get A Han Solo Solo Movie Super Bowl Trailer
- Official Synopsis for Solo: A Star Wars Story Is Here, Teases [SPOILER] First Meeting
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6: 2 New Promos Parody Die Hard - December 10, 2018
- Emmet Throws a Holiday Party in this New The LEGO 2: The Second One Short - December 10, 2018
- [Very] Early Estimates Say Avengers: Endgame Could Make $2B at the Worldwide Box Office - December 9, 2018
- Amy Adams Thinks She’s Out of the DC Universe - December 9, 2018
- Carol Danvers Stands Tall in This New Poster for Captain Marvel - December 8, 2018