On February 21st, Marvel Comics is putting out second prints of two of its recent comics, Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160. The first printing of Old Man Hawkeye #2 and the first printing of Venom #161 will come out the week before, for Valentine’s Day. There’s a preview of OMH #2 below…
OLD MAN HAWKEYE #1
(W) Sacks, Ethan (A/CA) Marco Checchetto
AN EYE FOR AN EYE Part 1
The super heroes have fallen. The country has been divided into territories controlled by super villains. Among the wastelands lives CLINT BARTON – one of the few Avengers to survive. But it’s been 45 years, and he’s no Avenger. Trying to eke out a living anyway he can, the former HAWKEYE is confronted with a startling discovery: the sharpshooter is going blind. With time running short, Clint realizes there’s one last thing he wants to see: revenge for his fallen comrades-in-arms.
Rising-star writer ETHAN SACKS and superstar artist MARCO CHECCHETTO take you back to the Wastelands in a story set five years before the original classic OLD MAN LOGAN.
Rated Parental Advisory
VENOM #160 LEG
(W) Mike Costa, Dan Slott (A/CA) Gerardo Sandoval
VENOM INC. Part 5
• Spider-Man and Venom continue their uneasy alliance as they work to stop Maniac from taking over New York’s criminal underworld!
• It’s outright mayhem as the heroes mount a counteroffensive and take the fight to Maniac! But with an unleashed symbiote and an army at his command, will it be enough?!
• (Hint: Probably not, True Believer!)
- Revival's Em Cypress Gets Her Own Bust from Skelton Crew Studio
- Sprint Vector Will Be Getting A Closed Beta On Oculus Home and SteamVR
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018
- New Comic Store Opens in England – Wow Comix Bury - December 13, 2018