The CW has released an inside look at tonight’s new episode of the Flash, ‘Trial of the Flash’. Executive producer and showrunner Todd Helbing shows a few clips from tonight’s episode and talks about how the trail will push everyone into deciding just how far they’re willing to go. Barry (Grant Gustin) refuses to become a fugitive, and he also refuses to take the stand to defend himself. He won’t lie and he won’t admit he’s the Flash — which puts everyone around him in a tough position.
Joe (Jesse L. Martin), who already feels like he let Henry Allen (John Wesley Shipp) down in the past, doesn’t want to fail Barry. He leans towards planting evidence to clear Barry and starts by roping in Ralph (Hartley Sawyer), who has a past of planting evidence. But will Joe go through with it? Can he cross that line? And what will Iris (Candice Patton) be willing to do to save her husband? Will she testify that he’s the Flash when Barry refuses to? DeVoe has been 10 steps ahead at every move, so expect things to get worse before they get better.
The Flash returns tonight at 8 p.m. ET on the CW, followed by the premiere of Black Lightning.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018