Siliconera reports that the Pokémon Company has dropped a serial code for the Mythical Pokémon Arceus into the February issue of CoroCoro Comic that released today in Japan.
What makes this news even more important is that Arceus can’t be acquired in Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon by normal means, so this will be a good opportunity for fans to grab one while they can. And since the Pokémon is at level 100, it’ll be battle-ready right off the bat.
The full stats are below:
- Level: 100
- Ability: Multitype
- Type: Normal
- Moves: Judgment/Extreme Speed/Recover/Hyper Beam
- Ball: Cherish Ball
- Ribbon: Classic Ribbon
- OT: CoroCoro
- ID: 180115
Pokémon fans will recognize Arceus as “The Original One” as it is said to have created the Sinnoh and Ransei regions, and possibly the entire Pokémon universe. Arceus is also linked to the creation of the Lake guardians and Creation Trio and serves as the trio master for both. The lake guardians trio is made up of Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf who are the three legendary Pokémon who reside in the lakes of Sinnoh. Meanwhile the creation trio are made up of another three legendaries from Sinnoh; Palkia, Giratina and Dialga.
While Arceus does not evolve into any other Pokémon, it will change type when it is holding a Plate or type-specific Z-Crystal. The mythic Pokémon made its debut in the movie Arceus and the Jewel of Life in which it featured as the primary antagonist of the film.
- Blue Mage will Hit Final Fantasy XIV Ahead of the Shadowbringers Expansion - November 19, 2018
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018