Freddy Krueger has another ultimate edition figure available now from NECA. Based on his look from the second film in the series A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 2: Freddy’s Revenge, it is available now on NECA’s Amazon and eBay Store pages. It retails for $24.99.
From the classic Nightmare on Elm street horror films, we present the definitive collector’s version of Freddy from Freddy’s revenge! ultimate part 2 Freddy features plenty of gruesome detail and tons of accessories, including three interchangeable heads, 2 dogs, gloved hand, monster hand, and removable hat. There’s even an attachable fire effect from the pool scene! the 7” scale figure is highly articulated and comes in collector-friendly deluxe window box packaging with opening flap.
- Based on the 1985 film a Nightmare on Elm street 2: Freddy’s Revenge
- Freddy stands about 7 inches tall and highly articulated
- Accessories included: 3 interchangeable heads; 2 dogs; gloved hand; Monster hand; removable hat; attachable fire effect from pool scene
- Collector friendly window box packaging
Like all of the other NECA ultimate edition action figures, Freddy Krueger comes in a square box packaging with the film’s poster as the front box art, which opens up to show off the figures and accessories inside. The dogs are some of the creepiest figures I have ever seen, I would leave those in the box — quite frankly because I don’t want them to stare at me. I would also keep the hat and gloved hand on my Freddy Kruger at all times. The other interchangeable pieces are cool, and they all look fantastic, but I won’t be using them with mine.
These ultimate edition figures are truly some of the best on the pegs right now. Hopefully they stay popular and keep selling well so we can get as many of these from as many properties as possible.
You can order one for yourself now here.
- Planet of the Apes Ursus #1 Review: What Makes the General Tick?
- Archie's Marvel Comics Digest #6 Brings Thanos, Avengers to Newsstands in Time for Infinity War
- James Cameron, Jamie Lee Curtis Comment On Eliza Dushku's Allegations
- The Latest Splatoon 2 Splatfest Event Results Are In
- David Harbour Wants to Make a Fat Indiana Jones Reboot, Explains Why Hellboy is Better Than Marvel
- Lucifer Season 3: Tom Ellis and Tom Welling are Getting Married
- Marvel Comics Vs. Pittsburgh's BLKYLO Black & Yellow Apparel Over Skull Imagery
- Black Lightning Season 1: Christine Adams on Playing the Ex-Wife of a Hero
- Marvel Comics Trademarks Multiple Man – Big Plans?
- Funko SDCC Exclusive Wave 1: Anime! Dragonball, Heavy Metal, and More - June 18, 2018
- Let’s Take a Look at the Marvel Legends Wolverine Legendary Riders Set - June 16, 2018
- Lids Embroidered Hats Are a Great Last-Minute Father’s Day Gift - June 16, 2018
- Let’s Take a Look at Mattel’s Best of the Attitude Era WWE Elite Figures - June 16, 2018
- Star Wars Favorites Yoda and Count Dooku Get Dueling Hot Toys Figures - June 16, 2018