Bleeding Cool heard rumours in the summer that Marvel Comics would be letting some of its executives go, and it turned out that was Executive Vice President and General Manager, Peter Philips and his number two, Kristin Vincent, Vice President of Digital Products, both appointed in 2011.
We were also first to tell you that Marvel Comics had dropped Axel Alonso as Editor-In-Chief, replaced by C.B. Cebulski, who had been Marvel’s representative in Disney Shanghai for the previous two years.
Well, Bleeding Cool has learned that there more — and possibly bigger — changes to come at Marvel Comics.
In recent weeks, there have been rumours of a senior figure being made redundant, but that appears to have been a game of telephone. Bleeding Cool now understands that a senior figure will be moved from one position to another — and that another senior figure will be hired.
Who that might be? Look, we just get the crumbs from the table. In this case, however, they appear to be pretty big crumbs.
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who Series 11 Episode 7, “Kerblam” - November 18, 2018
- Doctor Who Season 11 Episode 8: Alan Cummings Comes to “The Witchfinders” - November 18, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 18th November 2018 – ‘Hard To Sell What We Do Not Get’ - November 18, 2018
- Penultimate Issue of Alan Moore and Kevin O’Neill’s Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press’ February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018
- AfterShock Comics Launches Stronghold. Oberon and a Hit Lunch Special in February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018