If you haven’t had a chance to gaze your eyes on the special Monster Hunter: World “Rathalos Edition” PS4 Pro, have a look at the picture at the bottom and dream of the day when it could be in your hands in North America. Up until now, it was believed that the console would stay a Japan exclusive, but today, news leaked through Twitter that the console would be making its way to Europe. Specifically France, where retailer Micromania will be selling it for 450€.
La PS4 Pro édition Monster Hunter World sera une exclu Micromania – Zing !
Pour l’occasion, nous vous proposons une offre de reprise bonus ! Repartez avec votre PS4 Pro Collector pour 99,99€ en revendant votre ancienne console (liste de reprise : https://t.co/YTtxMIbcdp) pic.twitter.com/ZUOUKpqNIl
— Micromania – Zing (@Micromania_Fr) January 15, 2018
The Japanese version of the console sold 33,000 units in just one week, which is most likely the reason it prompted Capcom and Sony to work together again to release it in another country. There’s no word yet if we’ll see this version come out in North America, but if it does well in France, there’s a good chance that at least Germany and the U.K. will get their own versions as well.
- Monster Hunter: World Will Not Be Coming To Nintendo Switch
- Monster Hunter World Delves into the Rotten Vale in Latest Trailer
- Thunder-type Elder Dragon Kirin will Appear in Monster Hunter: World
- The 21st Annual DICE Award Nominees Are Here
- Monster Hunter: World’s Coral Highlands Gets Highlighted By Capcom
- Capcom Explain the Later Release Date for Monster Hunter World on PC