The patch that will see Forza Horizon 3 make the promised jump to 4K on the Xbox One X is now live.
Driving games for a long, long time have often been the ones used for technical prowess. As games evolve, when it comes to photo-realism, the racing sim genre almost always has the most impressive stuff. If you want to show off your hardware to a friend, throwing on a Forza or Gran Turismo is always going to get that machine sparkling.
Well, if you are an owner of both Forza Horizon 3 and an Xbox One X, the game has just made a further jump on that scale. The free Enhanced patch is now live, bringing the game into 4K resolution, on top of several visual upgrades. Your cars will now be looking super crisp as you drive your way across the Australian landscapes.
To go with the announcement, here is a new trailer for the game.
Forza Horizon 3 was hardly a bad-looking game at all even before this patch, so I’m sure on the right console and TV now, it will get a real added ‘wow’ factor. The environments and, obviously, the cars will no doubt pop, which should only make a pretty great racing game even better. Have at it.
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018