Oh, Harry Potter. The fandom is still going strong, and the creative output from fans is honestly my favorite. Nerdfelt Teas has a collection of Hogwarts House Teas in her wide array of nerd-inspired teas, so it was only natural that I would get one.
Despite being a Ravenclaw, I went with the Slytherin-inspired tea. After all, don’t we all want to secretly be a Slytherin? No? Okay, I guess.
Slythertea is a wonderful caffeine-free tea with decaf green tea, organic peppermint leaf, organic spearmint leaf. It smells like mint and had a wonderful minty aftertaste. This is perfect for those looking to unwind after a long day and relax, and the peppermint even helps clear sinuses — perfect for winter!
- Kitty Meets Her End in Dan Parent and Fernando Ruiz’s Die Kitty Die: Heaven & Hell - May 25, 2018
- Indulge in All the Anime You Can Watch This Long Weekend with Crunchyroll - May 25, 2018
- Nerd Food: Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade from Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Celebrate Solo: A Star Wars Story with These New Crayola Sets - May 24, 2018
- A Walk Through Disney World’s Epcot, Spring 2018 [Photos] - May 24, 2018