Oh, Harry Potter. The fandom is still going strong, and the creative output from fans is honestly my favorite. Nerdfelt Teas has a collection of Hogwarts House Teas in her wide array of nerd-inspired teas, so it was only natural that I would get one.
Despite being a Ravenclaw, I went with the Slytherin-inspired tea. After all, don’t we all want to secretly be a Slytherin? No? Okay, I guess.
Slythertea is a wonderful caffeine-free tea with decaf green tea, organic peppermint leaf, organic spearmint leaf. It smells like mint and had a wonderful minty aftertaste. This is perfect for those looking to unwind after a long day and relax, and the peppermint even helps clear sinuses — perfect for winter!
- Get Prepared for Summer with The Simpsons Sunblock! - February 25, 2018
- This Minimalist BB-8 Lamp is Perfect for Any Trendy Geek’s Home! - February 25, 2018
- Disneyland to Transform Aladdin’s Oasis into The Tropical Hideaway - February 24, 2018
- Disneyland Unveils New Brickwork on Main Street USA - February 24, 2018
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom to Hold Several Events for 20th Anniversary - February 24, 2018