Oh, Harry Potter. The fandom is still going strong, and the creative output from fans is honestly my favorite. Nerdfelt Teas has a collection of Hogwarts House Teas in her wide array of nerd-inspired teas, so it was only natural that I would get one.
Despite being a Ravenclaw, I went with the Slytherin-inspired tea. After all, don’t we all want to secretly be a Slytherin? No? Okay, I guess.
Slythertea is a wonderful caffeine-free tea with decaf green tea, organic peppermint leaf, organic spearmint leaf. It smells like mint and had a wonderful minty aftertaste. This is perfect for those looking to unwind after a long day and relax, and the peppermint even helps clear sinuses — perfect for winter!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018