Sheet masks are all the rage in the beauty world right now. The easy-to-use masks offer immediate hydration to dry skin, which is especially great for these dry, winter days! Most of the ones I get are just plain white, but when I saw this Hello Kitty Narikiri (“to turn completely into”) one at my local Hot Topic, I knew what I must do.
The packaging is painfully cute, which is normal for Hello Kitty. So, now it’s time to try the sheet mask. Brace yourselves. This post is about to get weird.
Okay, not bad. The best times to use these are right after a shower, which is what I did. So, can it get worse?
Heck yes it can!
Did it work? Yeah. My face isn’t dry anymore. Would I use this again? Absolutely. I love Hello Kitty, and it’s wonderfully creepy. Literally the best of both worlds.
- Nerd Food: Mikan Gummy from Japan Crate - June 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Banana Omelette Cake from Japan Crate - June 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Are Mickey Goldfish Crackers as Good as the Originals? - June 21, 2018
- Splash into Summer with ‘The Little Mermaid’ Nail Art - June 21, 2018
- Crunchyroll is Bringing Your Favorite Anime to Steam for a Special Summer Sale - June 21, 2018