Sheet masks are all the rage in the beauty world right now. The easy-to-use masks offer immediate hydration to dry skin, which is especially great for these dry, winter days! Most of the ones I get are just plain white, but when I saw this Hello Kitty Narikiri (“to turn completely into”) one at my local Hot Topic, I knew what I must do.
The packaging is painfully cute, which is normal for Hello Kitty. So, now it’s time to try the sheet mask. Brace yourselves. This post is about to get weird.
Okay, not bad. The best times to use these are right after a shower, which is what I did. So, can it get worse?
Heck yes it can!
Did it work? Yeah. My face isn’t dry anymore. Would I use this again? Absolutely. I love Hello Kitty, and it’s wonderfully creepy. Literally the best of both worlds.
- Pinup Girl Clothing Teams up with Betty and Veronica for a Fabulous New Line - March 16, 2018
- Gluten-Free and Vegan Options in Disney Springs for St. Patrick’s Day! - March 16, 2018
- D’oh! This Homer Simpson Sheet Mask is What Nightmares Are Made Of - March 16, 2018
- Indulge in Disneyland Resort’s Newest Hotel Package: Pixar Fest! - March 16, 2018
- New St. Patrick’s Day Pastries Available Now at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs - March 12, 2018