For those of you who have been complaining about the way pistols have been treated in the Xbox version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, a new update went into effect that should help curb the problems you’ve been having. Below is a complete list of issues addressed in a new patch that, among other things, has made it so that pistols are now in a different equipment grouping instead of with your primary weapons. Now all you need to do to equip one is press Up on the D pay rather than Y.
- Pistols have been removed from Y button’s weapon rotation and grouped with the melee weapon.
- Players can now equip pistols by pressing ‘up’ on the D pad.
- Continued improvements related to player “rubber banding”.
- Enhanced server performance while parachuting.
- Added a new controller preset to options menu.
- Type B (new preset) now supports:
- Holding LT to aim down sight.
- Holding LB to use 3rd person perspective aim sight.
- Controller guide has been updated to include the new controller preset.
- Fixed an issue where players repositioned out of the battleground after certain actions and remained invulnerable until the end of the match.
- Additional memory and non-memory related crash fixes.
- Fixed the inability to join duo/squad through invites outside of game.
Known issues to be addressed next patch:
- Dropping objects causes the player to switch weapons.
- User is unable to switch grenade types when tapping right on the D-Pad.
- Minkonet Is Working With PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds To Curb Cheating
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Hits 3 Million Players on Xbox
- PUBG Corp Publishes New Loot Box Drop Rates for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Valve Boasts New 18.5 Concurrent Users Record on Steam
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Will Soon Allow You to Report Cheaters Through Replays
- Next PUBG PC Patch Brings 2 New Boxes with Brand-New Clothes
- Review: Dungeons & Dragons – Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage - December 8, 2018
- SEGA Announces Project Judge Coming to the West as Judgment - December 8, 2018
- Shawn Layden Kinda Teases Big PlayStation Things in 2019 on Twitter - December 8, 2018
- Super Meat Boy Forever Slated for an April 2019 Release - December 8, 2018
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season Will Resume in Mid-January - December 8, 2018