ThinkGeek has been getting ready for Valentine’s Day — since it will be here before we know it — and they have the perfect gifts to woo or delight those you love. For me personally, I was instantly smitten by the Star Wars plush bouquet. Why? There’s a Porg. I love Porgs.
The packaging is attractive, showing the three new heroes in the Star Wars saga on the side and back. You get nine mini plushies, which include:
- Han Solo
- Darth Vader
They come on their own stems, so you can display them in a vase. You can also take them off the stem to play with or display elsewhere.
The plushies are high quality. Stitching is tight, they’re cute, but if you have a dog or other animal that likes to chew, keep these away from them. They’re perfect for any Star Wars fan, even if they’re not for Valentine’s Day!
- Nerd Food: Super-Powered Mixed Drinks from El Chingon - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: We Try the Mind Stone Mojito and Asgardian Lager at Havana 1920 - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018