Star Wars collectors lend me your ears! Especially for you vintage collectors like myself. Walmart has a newly licensed foldable fabric ottoman adorned with vintage Kenner action figures. Retailing for $19.99 it is available in stores and online.
Get organized and make cleaning up fun with Lucas Films Star Wars. This 15″ folding storage ottoman is designed with multiple functions. Use the ottoman for extra seating or as a foot stool in your child’s playroom or bedroom. The cushion top offers comfort and the base has a sturdy design. Best of all, the ottoman provides more than one cubic foot of storage space. The ottoman is large enough to hold children’s dress up clothes, video games, board games, children’s toys, children’s books, or any other small items in your child’s bedroom or playroom. The ottoman assembles without tools to a full size of 15″ on all sides in 15-20 seconds, and when not in use it can stow away easily — just fold it flat in three easy steps and tuck away.
This one punches me right in the collectors feels.
The bin itself is bigger than I thought it would be. It will be perfect to store all of my extra vintage Star Wars goodness in. The collector in me wishes that it featured all of the first 12 Kenner figures instead of 9 (missing: Jawa, Sand People, and Death Squad Commander) and some are missing their weapons. But those little details do not matter. Just the fact that they used the vintage line on something like this is enough for us. And the lid with Vader flanked by Stormtroopers just adds to the coolness. It zips on the bottom and comes with a piece to put in there to keep it flat. The whole thing took about 5 seconds to set up.
$20 is a bit much for it, but who cares? It is Kenner Star Wars goodness. If you would like to get 1 or 7 of these for your collection, you can do so right here.
- Time To Get That Blood Test: We Review The Thing - Infection At Outpost 31
- Break Out The Measuring Stick: We Review Torres by IDW Games
- Genital Jousting is Getting What You All Hoped for: Story Mode
- Marvel Gets 2 New Funko Products Featuring Deadpool and Venom
- Game of Thrones Arya Stark from ThreeZero Fully Revealed
- The Russo Brothers Confirm That Avengers 4 Has Wrapped Filming
- Report: Mark Wahlberg Demanded $1.5 Million to Allow Christopher Plummer in All the Money in the World
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 4 Yields New Faces and New Dangers
- Belligerent Sue Kroll Denies Hating Superhero Movies, Is Proud of Justice League Campaign
- DGA Announces 2018 Nominations with Some Notable Names
- Channing Tatum's Gambit Movie Loses Yet Another Director
- Paramount TV, Anonymous Bringing Epic Novel 'Shantaram' to Series
- Family Guy's 300th Episode Preview: Brian vs. Stewie - It's On!
- Chinese Audiences Didn't Think Star Wars: The Last Jedi Actors Were Attractive Enough
- Gillian Anderson Live Tweets The X-Files, Because She's One of Us
- Street Fighter Favorite Akuma Coming from Storm Collectibles - January 22, 2018
- Rick and Morty Fans: Save Your Schmeckles For These New Funko Products - January 22, 2018
- A Clockwork Orange Favorite Alex DeLarge Figure on its Way From Mezco - January 22, 2018
- Funko London Toy Fair Reveals include Miraculous, Garbage Pail Kids, Sailor Moon, MOTU, and more! - January 22, 2018
- PlayStation Favorites Coming in New Mini-Figure Line at GameStop - January 22, 2018