Mountain Dew’s newest family member — Mountain Dew Ice — was created as an answer to Sprite. But unlike Sprite, Ice contains caffeine. My boyfriend brought a case home the other day for us to try, but admittedly I hesitated. I’m not a fan of Mountain Dew; it tastes like every video game room at every anime con.
So I do like Sprite. It’s a fairly refreshing drink, and does well with mixed drinks. I was hesitant to try Ice, since it could potentially have some Mountain Dew aftertaste, but you know what? It tastes like Sprite.
Is lemon-lime soda going to grow as a trendy new thing? Well, probably not. Last year, lemon-lime soda only made up for 9.92% of carbonated drinks. But this one is a great addition. The caffeine helped perk me up, too, so overall I’d say this is worth buying. Perfect for a gaming session!
- Acceleration of Suguri 2 Finally Gets a Release Date
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018