Mountain Dew’s newest family member — Mountain Dew Ice — was created as an answer to Sprite. But unlike Sprite, Ice contains caffeine. My boyfriend brought a case home the other day for us to try, but admittedly I hesitated. I’m not a fan of Mountain Dew; it tastes like every video game room at every anime con.
So I do like Sprite. It’s a fairly refreshing drink, and does well with mixed drinks. I was hesitant to try Ice, since it could potentially have some Mountain Dew aftertaste, but you know what? It tastes like Sprite.
Is lemon-lime soda going to grow as a trendy new thing? Well, probably not. Last year, lemon-lime soda only made up for 9.92% of carbonated drinks. But this one is a great addition. The caffeine helped perk me up, too, so overall I’d say this is worth buying. Perfect for a gaming session!
- Acceleration of Suguri 2 Finally Gets a Release Date
- Limited-Edition Banshee Flies into Disney’s Animal Kingdom on May 27th - May 21, 2018
- Special Olympics USA Games to Be Held in Central Florida in 2022 - May 21, 2018
- LEGO Master Builders Are Completing a Millennium Falcon This Weekend at Disney Springs - May 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Some of the Magical Cupcakes Available at Walt Disney World - May 20, 2018
- Uniqlo’s Doraemon x Murakami Line is a Match Made in Kawaii Heaven - May 19, 2018