Every time I visit a Disney park, I make it a point to stock up on some much-needed Disney snacks to get me through the weeks I’m not at the park. I tend to spend a fair bit of cash on them, but are all of them worth the price? Are they even good? Join me on today’s Lauren’s Last Call to find out!
- Kitty Meets Her End in Dan Parent and Fernando Ruiz’s Die Kitty Die: Heaven & Hell - May 25, 2018
- Indulge in All the Anime You Can Watch This Long Weekend with Crunchyroll - May 25, 2018
- Nerd Food: Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade from Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Celebrate Solo: A Star Wars Story with These New Crayola Sets - May 24, 2018
- A Walk Through Disney World’s Epcot, Spring 2018 [Photos] - May 24, 2018