It looks like an omnibus, but it’s priced like something people might actually be able to afford to buy! For $24.99 this June, Dark Horse is publishing a 588 page omnibus edition of Larry Marder‘s Beanworld. The book can already be preordered on Amazon, other book retailers, or your local comic shop, and it goes on sale on June 27.
“Beanworld has delighted readers from grade school to graduate school for more than a generation, earning a spot on the New York Times Graphic Books Best Seller List,” reads the press release. “Now, Dark Horse is proud to announce the collection of Larry Marder’s fan-favorite series Beanworld in an affordable omnibus format. Become acquainted with the iconic legumes of Larry Marder’s universe in this comprehensive collection of all twenty-one issues!”
Here’s the description:
Join Mr. Spook, Professor Garbanzo, Beanish, and many others as they experience adventures in their world that prove, whether friends or adversaries, they are all ultimately dependent on each other for survival. Larry Marder himself describes it best: “Beanworld is a series of humorous adventure stories that unfold in a weird fantasy dimension featuring a tribe of talking Beans. It’s like A Bug’s Life meets Mutts, as told by Dr. Seuss and Joseph Campbell. Beanworld operates under its own rules and laws.”
Order one today!
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018