It looks like an omnibus, but it’s priced like something people might actually be able to afford to buy! For $24.99 this June, Dark Horse is publishing a 588 page omnibus edition of Larry Marder‘s Beanworld. The book can already be preordered on Amazon, other book retailers, or your local comic shop, and it goes on sale on June 27.
“Beanworld has delighted readers from grade school to graduate school for more than a generation, earning a spot on the New York Times Graphic Books Best Seller List,” reads the press release. “Now, Dark Horse is proud to announce the collection of Larry Marder’s fan-favorite series Beanworld in an affordable omnibus format. Become acquainted with the iconic legumes of Larry Marder’s universe in this comprehensive collection of all twenty-one issues!”
Here’s the description:
Join Mr. Spook, Professor Garbanzo, Beanish, and many others as they experience adventures in their world that prove, whether friends or adversaries, they are all ultimately dependent on each other for survival. Larry Marder himself describes it best: “Beanworld is a series of humorous adventure stories that unfold in a weird fantasy dimension featuring a tribe of talking Beans. It’s like A Bug’s Life meets Mutts, as told by Dr. Seuss and Joseph Campbell. Beanworld operates under its own rules and laws.”
Order one today!
- X-Men, or X-Millennials? Plus: The Triumphant Return of Chris Claremont [X-ual Healing 12-5-18] - December 9, 2018
- Honey Badger Shuts Down Male Aggression in Next Week’s X-23 #7 - December 9, 2018
- Startling Facts About Fish Pee Revealed in Next Week’s Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #39 - December 9, 2018
- Proxima Midnight’s Tips for a Happy and Healthy Sex Life in Next Week’s Black Order #2 - December 9, 2018
- Mary Plans to Reboot the Bible in Next Week’s Typhoid Fever: Iron Fist - December 9, 2018