As the iconic character of Dawn hits her 30th anniversary, Dynamite Entertainment is collaborating with artist Joseph Michael Linsner for a limited edition statue being offered on Kickstarter. And to no surprise, the statue was funded within six hours of being posted and the top tier reward sold out. Dawn is kind of popular, you know.
The Goddess of Rebirth has been on of the most enduring characters in independent comics since Linsner created her in the late 1980s. This new statue from Rvckvs International is available through this Kickstarter project for a limited time.
The project has also already reached its first stretch goal, unlocking a costume variant version of the statue.
Rvckvs International are the artists behind the Women of Dynamite statue series. They worked closely with Linsner to put this new offering together. The final result shows their incredible attention to detail. From the three tears running from her left eye to the skulls along her famous curves, this is the Dawn millions of fans have loved for nearly three decades.
Backers of the statue can choose from a large variety of Dawn-related rewards, including the complete Dawn Vampirella comic collection, the upcoming 2018 Dawn Sketchbook featuring the work of Linsner (an annual tradition released directly to fans via Kickstarter for the first time), a limited-edition print signed by Linsner, and even a special “Black and White” variant of the statue! Get all the details and become a backer here.
- LEGO Ideas Ship in a Bottle Set Hits Stores in February
- Red Hood Joins the Kotobukiya Ikemen Statue Line
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Pittsburgh Steelers - February 24, 2018
- John Oliver Victorious: Lawsuit Against Last Week Tonight Dismissed - February 24, 2018
- Flash Season 4: What Does Iris West-Allen’s Costume Tell Us? - February 24, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Back for Only 2 Weeks Before Taking Another Night Off - February 24, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Angela Zhou Added to Cast; Is She the Third Worldkiller? - February 24, 2018