Pokkén Tournament DX didn’t exactly hit a home run with Nintendo Switch fans when it came out a few months ago, and at the time, there weren’t any solutions being presented to draw that crowd back into the game. However, Nintendo has a new Battle Pack on the way that might entice some people to revisit the game or even purchase it for the first time. You can currently purchase the pack in the eShop, but the content won’t go live until January 31st when you will receive Aegislash as a primary battle choice, along with Mimikyu and Rayquaza for supporters.
Of course, that’s only the first wave of additions, the second wave will hit on March 23rd and will feature Blastoise as that month’s battle option with Celebi and Mew as supporters. While these are nice additions, it does feel like there could be many more options added to the game. It’s kind of hard to figure out why Nintendo has decided to keep the roster low, especially when you look at a game like Arms where they added a bunch of new fighters to the mix before shutting the door on the game late last year. Maybe in time more will be added to include some extra fan favorites.
- Pokkén Tournament DX Reveals New DLC Screenshots
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Will Be Coming To The Nintendo Switch
- Media Create Shows Nintendo Switch & PS4 Leading Japanese 2018 Sales
- Rumored Details Of A Nintendo Switch Pokémon Game Surfaces
- Redbox Is Now Going To Have Nintendo Switch Games In The U.S.
- Gotta Fight 'Em All: A Quick Review Of 'Pokkén Tournament DX'
- 'Ink', 'MvCI', & 'NBA 2K18' For Video Game Releases: Sept. 19-25
- New 'Pokkén Tournament DX' Trailer Highlights Grass Types
- Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk Receives a New English Trailer - May 25, 2018
- Fortnite Pros Are Selling Themselves as Squad Bodyguards Online - May 25, 2018
- Dark Souls Remastered Releases a New Enhancements Trailer - May 25, 2018
- Nintendo Releases a New Trailer for Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker on Switch - May 25, 2018
- Fortnite Shuts Down Jetpacks Almost Immediately After Launch - May 25, 2018