WWE’s new Facebook wrestling show, Mixed Match Challenge, could have a runtime of just fifteen minutes per episode, according to a report in the latest edition of Dave Meltzer’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Meltzer says that the current plan for WWE’s Tuesday night schedule is for Mixed Match Challenge to air on Facebook after Smackdown Live, starting at 10:05 PM to give people time to figure out how the hell to watch a TV show on Facebook after Smackdown ends at 10 PM. Mixed Match Challenge will feature a single match, in which male and female superstars team up in an attempt to win a tag team tournament, and will end at 10:20. 205 Live will air immediately after that on the WWE Network, at 10:22 PM, and run to its usual end time of 10:55 PM, losing about 20 minutes of its weekly slot until Mixed Match Challenge concludes.
The teams for Mixed Match Challenge, which debuts next Tuesday, include Alexa Bliss and Braun Strowman, Bobby Roode and Charlotte Flair, Finn Balor and Sasha Banks, Rusev and Lana, Jimmy Uso and Naomi, Apollo Crews and Nia Jax, The Miz and Asuka, Goldust and Alicia Fox, Elias and Bayley, Shinsuke Nakamura and Natalya, Sami Zayn and Becky Lynch, and Big E and Carmella.
- Rousey, Flair, Bryan, Lesnar, and Enzo Amore Top WWE Survivor Series Highlights - November 19, 2018
- Goodbye, Stan Lee [X-ual Healing 11-14-18] - November 18, 2018
- Ex-NYPD Cop Who Got Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter a Gun Permit Says He Received Movie Premiere Tickets at Bribery Trial - November 18, 2018
- Ending the Political Divide Between Liberals and Conservatives in Spider-Force #2 - November 17, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018