Waiting for Monster Hunter: World to be released has become one of the most daunting tasks for gamers who are chomping at the bit to get their hands on it. Capcom has been doing a few things here and there to wet your appetite and give you something extra to look forward to when the game is released. Their latest effort comes in the form of a nearly 10-minute video showing off a new area in Coral Highlands.
The video is your usual display of what you can do and see on any given level, but with the added beauty of it looking like a snow-covered forest. The monster you’re tracking and the various beasts within match the environment well and provide for some awe-inspiring fights and terrifying possibilities if you happen to get caught by one of these creatures. Pay close attention to the zip line feature you’ll see in this video as it gives you a better idea of the mobility you can have during a battle and tracking. The last beta test will hit the PS4 from January 18th at 6pm PST until January 21st at the same time, ten you’ll just have to wait for the game to be released on PS4 and Xbox One on January 26th.
- France Is Getting a Special Monster Hunter: World PS4 Pro
- Sony To Introduce The Hori Onyx Controller For PS4 Next Week
- Capcom Explain the Later Release Date for Monster Hunter World on PC
- Monster Hunter World Won't Be Taking Up Excessive Amounts of Space on Your Console
- Monster Hunter World is Getting a Third Open Beta Ahead of Release
- Monster Hunter: World is Coming to PC Later This Year
- 10 of the Biggest Games to Watch in 2018, Including Red Dead Redemption 2 and Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Electronic Arts Releases a New Anthem Trailer With a Hint of Story - December 16, 2018
- Tetsuya Nomura Issues Twitter Statement on Kingdom Hearts III Leak - December 16, 2018
- Macaulay Culkin Visits the Angry Video Game Nerd for Christmas - December 16, 2018
- Epic Games Stops Leaker After Threatening Legal Action - December 16, 2018
- Microsoft Tracked Down Internal Leakers With Serial Number Embedding - December 16, 2018