Following the resounding success of over a million units of Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age shipped last year for the PlayStation 4, Square Enix has announced that players can visit the world of Ivalice on PC starting February 1st, 2018.
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age on Steam will release with all of the modern advancements and features available in the PlayStation 4 version, such as latest-generation visuals, a remastered soundtrack, new Speed and Trial modes, fast forward function, and the Zodiac job system. We absolutely adored the improvements made to the game for the PS4 version, giving it a perfect 10/10 in our review.
Some new features will also be added for PC users:
- 60FPS frame rate
- 21:9 ultra-wide monitor compatibility
- 48(16×3):9 compatibility with up to three monitors
- New Game Plus
- New Game Minus
- Three background music options – The original, re-orchestrated, and soundtrack versions are now available from the beginning of the game
- Maximized License Points and Gil – New functionality added to grant players max License Points and Gil from the configuration screen
- Full controller support
- Steam Trading Cards
Fans can learn more about the new features the PC version has to offer during special launch program on Thursday, February 2nd at 12 a.m. Pacific, where Producer Hiroaki Kato and Director Takashi Katano will answer questions presented by Final Fantasy fans on Twitter. You’ll be able to find that video with English subtitles on the official Final Fantasy YouTube channel.
Square Enix has also unveiled a brand-new Collector’s Edition for the game, available now for pre-order exclusively from the Square Enix Online Store for $149.99 USD. The Collector’s Edition features an official Collector’s Edition Steelbook with the original soundtrack, a five-piece Judge Masters Bust Set, six-card art set and a digital download code for the game.
Fans that purchase the game through Steam within the first week of launch will also receive a 20% discount, a three-track digital music compilation and a new STEAM Skin illustrated by famed FINAL FANTASY artist Isamu Kamikokuryo.
You can check out the PC announcement trailer below.
- Square Enix Debuts The Trailer For Toji No Miko: Kizamishi Issen No Tomoshibi
- Sony To Introduce The Hori Onyx Controller For PS4 Next Week
- Dying Light: Bad Blood Will Hit Steam Early Access in September - August 20, 2018
- The Battlefield V Open Beta Will Open in September - August 20, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider to Include Real-Time Ray Tracing Tech for Better PC Rendering - August 20, 2018
- Square Enix Unveils Brand-New Just Cause 4 Tornado Gameplay - August 20, 2018
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Confirmed for March 2019 Release - August 20, 2018