If you’re a Dark Souls fan and you live in Japan, May is going to be a very expensive month for you. Bandai Namco has announced a brand new Trilogy Box Set for the series, set to be released on the PS4 on May 24th. According to Hardcore Gamer, the set will come be “comprised of Dark Souls Remastered, Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin and Dark Souls 3: The Fire Fades Edition, the trilogy box also comes with three two-pack soundtracks CD’s, an item encyclopedia spanning the whole trilogy, a ten-pack of art sheets, a dedicated frame to house them, two bookends and a special disc case.”
If you’re looking to purchase this little beauty, you’ll need to save up. The price on it currently in Japan is ¥49,800, making the rough cost estimate $450 in North America. However, knowing the demand that the game has here and in Europe, it would stand to reason that we’d eventually see a version of the box set released worldwide at some point. Dark Souls as a series is the kind of game that would make money hand over fist for collectors and those who want to play these special editions of games they already conquered. It only makes sense that we might see more news about this set come out in the next month or so.
- A Single Dark Souls 3 Speedrunner Now Holds Eight Different Records
- Dark Souls Will Be Getting Special Figurines This Spring
- Sony To Introduce The Hori Onyx Controller For PS4 Next Week
- Dark Souls Remastered Announced For Switch on Impromptu Nintendo Direct
- Bleeding Cool's Top 30 RPGs of All Time
- Bleeding Cool Game Awards 2017: Best Continued Service Game
- Bleeding Cool's Game of the Year Awards are Here!
- The Steam Awards Nominations Announced Ahead Of Voting Opening Today
- Gaming Broadcast Platform Caffeine Launches New Monetization System - May 24, 2018
- Nintendo Drops Details About the Splatoon 2 World Championship - May 24, 2018
- Overwatch Releases an Infographic to Celebrate 2nd Anniversary - May 24, 2018
- Tekken 7 is Celebrating Its Anniversary with Free DLC Items - May 24, 2018
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Crate DX – May 2018 - May 23, 2018