A few days ago, a Disney World visitor shared this panic-inducing video on Instagram.
The Monorail, which was leaving Epcot and en route to Magic Kingdom, had a door open. It was most likely from some kind of faulty electronics, but even more concerning is that no cast member noticed the door open as it was leaving. That’s terrifying. Since then, Disney has posted “Do Not Lean” signs on the door, but still.
Looks like I won’t be taking the Monorail for the foreseeable future.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018