I know most people are over the Frozen craze, and to them I say… let it go. Embrace your Disney overlords and ice powers Queen, and celebrate your new found love of Frozen with these snowflake donuts.
Disney gives us a step-by-step tutorial on how to make them, but it may be worthwhile to point out that you will need an official Frozen snowflake waffle maker to achieve the snowflake design.
— Disney (@Disney) January 3, 2018
Not gonna lie, I kind of want to buy one of those waffle makers just so I can make these. Happy baking!
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018