I know most people are over the Frozen craze, and to them I say… let it go. Embrace your Disney overlords and ice powers Queen, and celebrate your new found love of Frozen with these snowflake donuts.
Disney gives us a step-by-step tutorial on how to make them, but it may be worthwhile to point out that you will need an official Frozen snowflake waffle maker to achieve the snowflake design.
— Disney (@Disney) January 3, 2018
Not gonna lie, I kind of want to buy one of those waffle makers just so I can make these. Happy baking!
- Joonas Suotamo, Chewie Himself, Visits Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ Star Wars Offerings - April 25, 2018
- The Guardians of the Galaxy are Coming to Disney’s Epcot June 9th - April 25, 2018
- When the Superhero Shows up After the End of the World: Kamikaze - April 25, 2018
- Meet the Creators Behind the New Harveys Steamboat Willie Line at Disney Springs - April 25, 2018
- CinemaCon 2018: Join Bleeding Cool’s Focus Features Presentation LIVE-BLOG! - April 25, 2018