Blizzard has released the spotlight for Heroes of the Storm‘s newest addition, Blaze.
In the extensive video, we get to learn about the character’s abilities and perhaps unsurprisingly, he is all about bringing the fire. He’s described as an initiation tank and it seems he has some really heavy hitting abilities. He can chain oil barrels that slows enemies and, of course, can be ignited to hurt other players. The twist is that the fire heals him. He also has a decent stun, meaning he can really get stuck in and mess with people. If he has a team that follows him up, it seems he can really get some work done.
His Bunker Heroic Ability is really neat too. Essentially it calls down a little hut for you and your team to hang out in for a little while allowing you to hide from damage and get a few buffs. It seems like it might be something really cool to see out big incoming damage and stall out fights.
You can check out his entire kit in the video below.
Blaze the Firebat is now available to play in Heroes of the Storm.
- Monster Hunter: World’s Third Beta Is Under Way on PlayStation 4 - January 19, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII Was the Best-Selling Game of 2017, Says Analyst Group - January 19, 2018
- Stardew Valley Was the Most Downloaded Game on Nintendo Switch Last Year - January 19, 2018
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Gets New Release Date For PC - January 19, 2018
- Attack on Titan 2 Shows Off Trailers For Gameplay on Both Nintendo Switch and PlayStation Vita - January 19, 2018