Director of previous Devil May Cry games, Hideaki Itsuno, has taken to Twitter to apologise for not announcing his new game.
The director has been working on a secret game with Capcom, and Itsuno has teased a reveal for a long while. Taking to Twitter, he again said sorry for not having announced it yet, but that the game is actually in the latter part of development. He tweeted:
Happy new year!
I am sorry that I can not present a new project last year. The development of the project is now under climax. I am making a great game so please expect it.
— Hideaki Itsuno (@tomqe) December 31, 2017
Recently, a pretty convincing leak hit ResetEra claiming that the game he is working on is Devil May Cry 5. In that leak, it claimed that the game was meant to be announced in 2017, but Sony pushed back the announcement for next E3. It also said that it would come out in 2018/early 2019. The apology for not announcing it yet and the claim it is in the latter part of its development would seemingly support that leak, too.
Whatever it ends up being though, I’m sure most would be interested in seeing what Itsuno would be bringing to the table.
- Devil May Cry Will Be Coming To Twitch Prime In Late February
- Hideki Kamiya Takes to Twitter About Devil May Cry's Future
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus is Coming to Nintendo Switch in June - April 24, 2018
- Overwatch’s Symmetra is Finally Being Moved Out of the Support Classification - April 24, 2018
- Detroit: Become Human is Getting a Demo Tomorrow - April 23, 2018
- God of War has Second Biggest Retail Game Release in the UK this Year - April 23, 2018
- PUBG’s Assault Rifles are Getting Nerfed and Level 3 Helmets are Seeing a Big Change - April 23, 2018