As 2018 starts to kick into gear, let’s take a look at the biggest, baddest games that are coming our way. Last time we looked specifically at the biggest indie games to watch out for — this time it’s all about the high-budget big-publisher AAA titles.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 by Rockstar Games is the long-awaited sequel to the much-beloved wild west action game, and we’re psyched.
- Anthem by EA and Bioware looks like it’s gonna be one hell of a game, especially after Andromeda.
- Kingdom Hearts III by Square Enix has been in development limbo and then development hell for a long time, but 2018 is the year to expect it. How much sense it will make is unknown, but we’re gonna enjoy it anyway.
- Final Fantasy VII Remake by Square Enix because everyone loves FFVII, so the update will be glorious, even though the storyline is set to remain the same.
- Monster Hunter: World by Capcom is the first console game in the Monster Hunter series in a while, and it plays like a dream. Plus, Palicos are adorable.
- Shadow of the Colossus Remake by SIE Japan Studio was just announced this year, so we might not be getting it in 2018, but we will hopefully get more details as development continues.
- God of War by SIE Santa Monica Studio is a reboot of the series which is going to be very, very welcome.
- We have been waiting on Spider-Man by Insomniac Games for so long now we’re biting our nails waiting for a launch date.
- Detroit: Become Human by Quantic Dream is set to be something special. What exactly it’ll be, we don’t know and we don’t care.
- The as-of-yet unnamed Pokemon RPG by Nintendo set for the Switch is the best news we’ve heard in years.
- Monster Hunter: World’s Coral Highlands Gets Highlighted By Capcom
- New Final Fantasy VII Remake Will Be Shown At 30th Anniversary Event
- Symmetry The Sci-Fi Survival Resource Management Game Launches This February - January 20, 2018
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Tap is Horribly Addictive and Far Too Fun - January 20, 2018
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Open Beta Comes With a Massive Tutorial - January 20, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII The Resistance will Kick Off with a Community Event - January 19, 2018
- There’s a 718% Pay Gap Between the Top Male and Female Esports Champions - January 19, 2018