The release date of Red Dead Redemption 2 may have been leaked by Danish online store, Coolshop.
The website briefly listed the release date of June 8, 2018 (via GameInformer). Now, bogus release dates from listings always happen, often times placeholders or just random guesses but there is history here. The retailer also leaked Grand Theft Auto V‘s release date early and that held true. That certainly makes this case pretty interesting.
The game is currently officially slated for a ‘Spring 2018‘ release and a June release date would really be stretching that timeline, but it would seem to loosely fit the window.
Other than that, there isn’t much here, but the proposed release date being a Friday, not the end of a financial year and the pedigree of Coolshop’s bungled release date reveals certainly do mix together into a compelling cocktail.
- THQ Nordic has 35 Unannounced Projects After Acquiring Two New Studios - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League Team Chengdu Hunters Revealed - November 13, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Hit All Time Peak Players On Steam This Weekend - November 13, 2018
- Despite Activision’s Comments, Destiny 2 Director Says Bungie Aren’t Disappointed With Forsaken - November 12, 2018
- Destiny 2 is Under-Performing Says Activision - November 9, 2018