If your kids are on winter break this week, chances are you need some way to entertain them. Disney understands, and has shared this crafty — and cute — tutorial on how you can make your very own Toy Story-inspired Mouse Ears! With both Buzz and Woody on either ear, you’ll surely be the hit during a day in the park. Plus, who doesn’t love that iconic duo?
So grab your glue and some felt, and get crafty.
— Disney (@Disney) December 27, 2017
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018